Possibly the greatest steal EVER! lol

When the Jordan Countdown Packages first came out, I bought the 10/13 pack, which I ended up selling to one of the barbers at the shop. I later tried tobuy the XIII's off of him several times, but he wanted a trade. At first he wanted the Black Cat III's in echange for the CDP XIII's, but Icouldn't find any in his size. (Fast forward) The other day I was at work (Foot Locker), and the Wht/Stealth/Maize XX3's dropped from $185 to $49.99. I bought a size 12 for like $37
eek.gif
, I really don't even like them butfor that price I couldn't pass them up. Back to presesnt time, I am at the barber shop, and I offer him $150 for the XIII's, he tells me he wantsmore. I see he has the Black XX3's on so I offer him the XX3's I just bought.

Long story short I got a DS pair of these
010630_1_p.jpg

for a pair of these that I got for $37.....
010712_1_p.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the greatest i seen was White Cement IV's on ebay go for 13.00 because the pics were bad but the kicks were legit.

like everybody said, good steal but not the BEST

my boy jaehow got DS laney v's for $50 on ebay. and that still isn't the best

some people find OG 1's for $5-10 at thrift stores.

but at least your happy. don't sell them this time haha

not a steal at all imo. nice trae. u should have bought two pair of those 23's cuz the 23's are worth more than the cdp 13's IMO.

Greatest steal ever...I think not...

The greatest steal ever was the "white man" purchasing the island of Manhattan from the Native Americans for a few dollars...

THAT was the greatest steal ever...

grin.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Greatest steal ever...I think not...

The greatest steal ever was the "white man" purchasing the island of Manhattan from the Native Americans for a few dollars...

THAT was the greatest steal ever...

grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

to the op that is an okay trade
my best steal was og shadow x,black,red xi,concord xi,playoff xii,white red xii,white red xiii,black red xiii for 25 bucks
all were og and legit
kid in my school had no idea what he had
he sold them to me for 5 bucks a peice and hes got more
he said his cousin let him have them
he calls me stupid for buying them

Originally Posted by ladyfresh25

like everybody said, good steal but not the BEST

my boy jaehow got DS laney v's for $50 on ebay. and that still isn't the best

some people find OG 1's for $5-10 at thrift stores.

but at least your happy. don't sell them this time haha
shoebacca's $5 sky jordan 1's -
pimp.gif

the greatest steal would be to get it for free. there's this store called five figer discount where you can get em

Back
Top Bottom