roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is why I love NT

Originally Posted by jm2000

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Trust me NT when I say nobody on this site would top what I did...

Shorty has razor cuts, healed up bullet wounds, and scars that might have been a C-Section or 3 %*@% or something coming out her Vagina after we mangled her and all types of crap wrong with her both physically and emotionally.

Me and my homie from Cali layed it out in a Telly before he went back and took pics on a disposable camera... his girl at the time found his camera (we both took pics with disposable camera's) and developed the pictures, but she never blew it up to my girl though even though they became pretty tight and she still hasn't to this day even though she's not with my homie anymore.

I have the disposable camera somewhere, but never developed my pics... and even if I did I wouldn't dare post anything where you dudes can snitch on me though.

All we did was get her a 20 sack of coke too
30t6p3b.gif

We were and still are both disgusted in ourselves to this day... but hoping for part 2 when we hit DR next weekend for my B-Day on the 20th.
Damn g, you're a terrible person
laugh.gif

grin.gif
 so basically you banged a homeless crackhead/prostitute?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by k3stacks

tim teufel wrote:

Compulsive liar? Do u even know me lil dude? Never herd of u

Did you not lie in previous threads?

Have I not lied in previous threads? What the hell are u talking about.sounding extra stalkerish.
Yo how do u get that NT logo(s) under your avy like that

Donate to the charity in the Somalian hunger thread that Method Man posted a couple days ago.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

well by the time i wake up tomorrow this thread will either be deleted or locked....it was awesome while it lasted
laugh.gif
tired.gif
so true thats why im still on this thread for the entertainment

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I set myself up posting her name but U dudes are so lame. one of yall done hit the girl on facebook and gave her the link with her pics and comments. She just called me crying and +%!. She ain't my girl but god damn, some of yall are some straight up losers wishing you could hit something even have as ugly as these bust downs we posting SMH.
man bruh...come on bruh
30t6p3b.gif
dudes lame up here.

laugh.gif
at yall calling me lame for telling ol' girl about this thread. You guys feel real safe talking all that smack behind your keyboard, but none of you would say that bull to these girls faces. Yall are disrespecting another human being with your extremely offensive comments for a few lolz from a bunch of dudes that would even know how to approach a girl like that. This NT mob mentality of treating girls bad is sickening and its about time someone called yall out on it, grow up kids.

whyhellothere wrote:
laugh.gif
at yall calling me lame for telling ol' girl about this thread. You guys feel real safe talking all that smack behind your keyboard, but none of you would say that bull to these girls faces. Yall are disrespecting another human being with your extremely offensive comments for a few lolz from a bunch of dudes that would even know how to approach a girl like that. This NT mob mentality of treating girls bad is sickening and its about time someone called yall out on it, grow up kids.

no words can describe how lame you are.

did you feel like you accomplished something after you did that?

did you feel like you could make the world a better place after doing that girly act?

Originally Posted by Put em up

whyhellothere wrote:
laugh.gif

no words can describe how lame you are.

did you feel like you accomplished something after you did that?

did you feel like you could make the world a better place after doing that girly act?
snitches get stitches

TroyMcClure wrote:
I used to have a pic of her dildoing herself but I got a new phone and switched companies. I still hit though. She is my neighbor and home on break from school. Crushin that plum.

mj-laughing.gif

Crushing the plum..
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom