POST PICS OF AIR JORDAN SAMPLES

the orange mules are nice... my old roommate LIVED in his 2 pairs... blk and white. I guess JB kept the released versions simple with just blk and white toattract more buyers but the orange is nice.

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

Originally Posted by KbLoveSamples

d8516935217dc627c7be178fe52d288ff0c3904a.pjpg

what are these?

-Tyler
Ugly as hell. Thats what they are.
laugh.gif

Any pics of Sample 1s would be apritiated. Thanks everyone.

what happened to the midsoles on those 45 black red xi's? looks like someone was digging for gold or something

Originally Posted by jumpmanjunkie

what happened to the midsoles on those 45 black red xi's? looks like someone was digging for gold or something

If I remember correctly, that was actually supposed to be a type of design on the shoe to take some more weight off the mid sole. It ended up obviously not tobe in the final shoe.

Originally Posted by sneakervault

Originally Posted by jumpmanjunkie

If I remember correctly, that was actually supposed to be a type of design on the shoe to take some more weight off the mid sole. It ended up obviously not to be in the final shoe.

You sure about that? I' have yet to hear that one before. It looks more like it was about to be shredded and a superhero came out and saved them fromthe evil destruction.

JB seems to release the wrong shoes sometimes....there are too many samples they havent released...i would buy more of their unreleased shoes than the sheosthey have on the market now

Back
Top Bottom