Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

it so funny, we all find dope stuff but it always screams the brand, and the people who the line is made for (rich white ladies) are looking for the exactopposite.....

^So true
frown.gif

Bloomy's by me (Hackensack, NJ) location had some Moncler joints for 40% off last time I went. Not sure how much more than can discount it though...

^How's the quality of Moncler jackets? Many don't appear to be all that warm, yet wasn't this brand designed for cold weather mountain climbers?Are they actually practical or simply fashionable?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Thank goodness for Gucci doing store searches I finally found this a few weeks back came in today I have the white one already (which I posted before) really wanted the Black.

2a7idms.jpg

Sorry about the pic.....
smh.gif

what season did this jacket sweater come out? I need a white one. i went to the Gucci store in SF and they didnt have it.

Last season.

I finally saw the Jim Jones video and both him and Juelz we're looking like total idiots with scarfs on their heads.

last couple of months LV purchases except for the mini mono sac. im done with buying shoes
smile.gif

damier canvas speedy 30, damier azur speedy 30, mini mono sac, and some marc jacobs

my new inclusion bracelet guys u need to get this for your lady before they are gone haha

another picture it has crystals pearls and a bunch of shiny stuff haha

^I've heard about that bracelet, supposed to be pretty popular amongst the ladies.

Question about that mini mono sac. How much stuff (what) can it hold? My mom wanted one.

it holds a cell phone ciggarette box a lighter and a couple small other things its around 300 you might as well save up another 200 something and get her aspeedy 25 which is smaller then the 30 the mini sac is not really a everyday purse they still have them up on eluxury.com they tell you the size of it andeverything

LazyJ10 i really like my marc by marc they are nice purses cheaper then the collection hahaa IMO they are wayyyy better than coach i dont own any coach btw

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I've never been fond of the Marc by Marc line, more importantly, nor has my gf.

Funny enough, my gf can't get enough of him. She's not big on LV though, she prefer's MJ or Chanel over it.

As for the bracelet, I rather get her a Cartier Leve bracelet.

the cartier love bracelet? if so thats a nice one too but what i love about the inclusion is that you can wear it everyday the cartier bracelet seems like aspecial ocasion bracelet haha shes a pretty lucky girl if you are buying her one haha

^^^ I'm considering it but I only get her big stuff on special occasions. I just got done buying her an MJ handbag for Chrsitmas and surprising her with aJill Scott concert for V-day, next is her B-day in July. Either the bracelet of a Pasha watch, I can't quite decide just yet but I'm sure the newChanel line of handbags comes out she'll be eye-ing those so I'll have to wait and see.

Originally Posted by MINiature jays

it holds a cell phone ciggarette box a lighter and a couple small other things its around 300 you might as well save up another 200 something and get her a speedy 25 which is smaller then the 30 the mini sac is not really a everyday purse they still have them up on eluxury.com they tell you the size of it and everything

LazyJ10 i really like my marc by marc they are nice purses cheaper then the collection hahaa IMO they are wayyyy better than coach i dont own any coach btw

He's very hit or miss, IMO at least. I actually like his Marc line more so than his collection, but either way it doesn't matter to me.

I know Coach is widely liked on this board, and by no means do I want to come across as pompous, but she'll never own anything by Coach (or Doney andBourke, for that matter). She likes Chole and love her Bottega Veneta handbag. Her underyling style is basically "timeless". She loves pieces thatyou can own for such a long time, and rightfully so if you're dropping that much on the piece. She's currently looking for a laptop bag.

RFX45 - yeah, she's not big on LV either, just isn't her thing. Mainly wasn't a fan of the monogram, she does like certain pieces that are moresubtle. She wants a Channel bag one day, but it won't have the logo so expressly shown.

I enjoy fashion like this mainly because you can be so expressive and there are soo many lines and options. Hope no one took my opinion the wrong way.

last couple of months LV purchases except for the mini mono sac. im done with buying shoes
smile.gif

damier canvas speedy 30, damier azur speedy 30, mini mono sac, and some marc jacobs

my new inclusion bracelet guys u need to get this for your lady before they are gone haha

another picture it has crystals pearls and a bunch of shiny stuff haha

eyes.gif
spoiled
laugh.gif

roll.gif
shutup barron you got me most of those things
wink.gif
no thai iced tea for you tomarrow im bouta ban you from sala thai hahahahha

these were just dropped off

also got a dior sweater and a burberry polo, haven't taken any pictures of those though.

smile.gif

be careful with that AZUR....was two seconds from pulling the trigger on that speedy (gift for wifey) but was worried about it gettingdirty....then a shorty comes in with one she had for a few weeks...
sick.gif
think yellowing soles on some space jams....idk if its oxidation or what but the bag turns a real weird color...she said its not dirt as she hardly uses it andshe told me not to cop it...then we matched it up to a new wallet and it was
alien.gif

so i went with the regular damier....i think that color is dope tho and alot of chicks are scared to rock it cause of the dirty factor but that color changemessed it up for me

LazyJ10 i feel the same way about coach i hope any one isnt offended ahaha but as for LV i try to get things that arent to loud im a fan of the MONO but iwouldnt prefer to walk out the house with it just because it is a little show offish to me and for the chanel i use to want a bag with the C's on it butnow it just looks very
sick.gif
to me i dont own a bottega veneta bag but i likesaying the name lol hopefuly myafter my next louis im waiting for i can get a balenciaga but we'll see my boyfriend doesnt think its worth the money justbecause their bags are a little on the plain side haha

yep your right it does get dirty easily the thing is with a lot of louis vuitton bags are made from an untreated leather which they do on purpose its supposeto turn a honey color (that i hate
mad.gif
thats why i got the damier canvas cusit doesnt turn) that some people like it probably explains the yellowish tone to it ive only used mine twice and im scared to take it out cus i dont want toget it dirty haha i made the stupid mistake of taking it to a basketball game and spilling water on it now the water spot is gonna be on it forever until thehandles darken a little some people use a leather/fabric protector on the handles which they say works i havent been able to find the right kind so it willjust sit in the closet until then
frown.gif

^^^ I have to agree with the Coach and Dooney and Bourke as well. I honestly don't thinkt heir high-fashion at all, especially since the streets arelittered with fakes, even more so than LV at times.

My girl loves Chanel because of it's classic look. I gave her a bag with a huge "C" logo on it about a year or two ago and she loves it. On thatparticular bag, I think it works well. She's not too big on logos either, unless it's Chanel. That's also another reason she likes Marc Jacobs (notthe Marc by Marc Jacobs line) and Chloe, no huge gaudy logo's in their bag. It's either you know the bags brand or you don't.

Yea i think the less Loud a bag looks the better haha but i also love classic bags IMO the damier is one because it will never get "old" but thedenim LV stuff looks played to me for some reason haha

BV's really nice, their leather is soooo soft.
Their price tags are high, but they are justified.
I'd grab one of their wallets over many other brands out there. Maybe once I wear out my card holder...

Back
Top Bottom