Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

^^^ I don't think it's unbuckled. It is buckled but it's too long and he wrapped it around so that it hangs like that.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

%%++ is def becoming Streetwear.....
laugh.gif
I don't know Gucci has always been a staple in fashion even in the urban community, I think right now because there isn't really aclear cut trend like when you had the rockstar look where everybody was doing Ed hardy & Affliction look or the throwback Jersey look [Mitchell & Ness]so alot of cats just doing Gucci and Prada. I mean Rocawear isn't as hot as it use to be, same with Sean John, LRG and etc so i think alot of cats--rappersespecially are just playing it save with the influx of Gucci, LV & Prada

i believed gucci or high end brands is more of an 80's thing I.E. dapper dan dressing all the artist or even dealers back in the 80's.. i would say90's died down wit hilfiger fubu more affordable brands but now its rising again thanks to the same lifestyle that supported it back in the 80's therappers and dealers..

that second jacket nelly got looks uncomfortably small

I would definetly agree that famous named high end designer brands have been definetly trending up for the last year or so though. I'm sure the sales ofgucci belts and LV coin purses are at an all time high. Nothing wrong with it, but its definetly whats going on right now. The stuff has become trendy

And the designers are somewhat trying to shy away from it. Once these things become a trend it'll come crashing down and that's definitely not good forthe brand. You hardly see much of the plaid in Burberry, etc since their print got washed up a couple of years ago

BFA - True...just weird to see cats like UNK for instance in the @@!*.

laugh.gif

Gucci has been in rotation in the urban community for DECADES. If it were gonna turn into a "streetwear brand" which it isnt it would have done thatawhile ago. Its been a staple in the urban community for who knows how long! what do you expect though? you get your money up an buy a bigger house,car etc.and at the same time step up your wardrobe game to what cats have been putting on a high shelf for years (gucci,louis v,Prada etc) The fact is though alot ofdudes dont know how to rock it to where its not OD..but at the same time its a clean look. I think that is the only problem alot of you dudes have is thatthere rocking it in away the "high end" appeal of the brand.

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

I'm done with Gucci.
Does that mean your jackets are for sale? If so, dibs on the brown leather Gucci jacket if it's a small or medium.
happy.gif
Give me a good price.

Wow, I can't believe Mr. Lunatic himself is rocking RRL denim. SMH but hopin that nobody else notices it, maybe I shouldn't have made this post.

Originally Posted by babybop2g

Wow, I can't believe Mr. Lunatic himself is rocking RRL denim. SMH but hopin that nobody else notices it, maybe I shouldn't have made this post.

Juelz might be wearing a pair if I'm not mistaken. I expect it to be on a good chunk of rappers by the end of the year just like Jeff Staplepredicted.

I'm done buying future joints, the joints I got now are keepers. Unless something stupid comes along then MAYBE, but it's too mainstream already. Ifanything I'd cop some sherling joint that's coming out this winter. And smh @ "give me a good price". jacket is 3gs, only a few sz 56'sin the world, wouldn't fit you anyway. just wait for it to go on sale in your size. (it will)

And why you want to buy a used beanie? Just go on gucci.com

I'm done buying future joints, the joints I got now are keepers. Unless something stupid comes along then MAYBE, but it's too mainstream already. If anything I'd cop some sherling joint that's coming out this winter. And smh @ "give me a good price". jacket is 3gs, only a few sz 56's in the world, wouldn't fit you anyway. just wait for it to go on sale in your size. (it will)

Haha, I was just messing with you. I know the price of that jacket, you know that. You've got to be crazy to let that jacket go for a lot less than youpaid for it. That's a size 56? A lot bigger than I expected. Honestly though, I have not seen that jacket in the store in brown or black for a year now soI doubt I'll find it in my size on sale. I've been to the outlet as well and they don't have anything close to that jacket. They had a hard suedejacket that looked similar but it was very uncomfortable to wear and the sleeves itched badly. If you find it anywhere, in either brown or black, please let meknow.

I'm done buying future joints, the joints I got now are keepers. Unless something stupid comes along then MAYBE, but it's too mainstream already. If anything I'd cop some sherling joint that's coming out this winter. And smh @ "give me a good price". jacket is 3gs, only a few sz 56's in the world, wouldn't fit you anyway. just wait for it to go on sale in your size. (it will)

Funny since I was telling someone the same thing earlier that really there's only 2 or 3 more pieces I want and after that I'm done.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ saying Gucci is too mainstream... how long has Gucci been a staple in fashionnow?

Yeah you might see a few heads with some Gucci sneaks or a belt but the ordinary cat can't afford a 3K Jacket or peacoat. The only reason Gucci sneaks areas common now is the price for some sneaks is basically like buying 2 pairs of Jordans.

I don't know why people get discouraged by wearing certain brands just because you see a few lames in it, i paid $425 + tax for some kicks trust themsh..'s is getting rocked.

I think Gucci has also seen how its brand is becoming a bit more popular for certain consumers because it seems they've raised their prices a good $50 fortheir sneakers, 5 years ago a Gucci sneaker never cost more than $375.. now the average prices is $395 - 425.

Whoa
Info on the sherling coming out this winter, which color way and pics if possible

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ saying Gucci is too mainstream... how long has Gucci been a staple in fashion now?

Yeah you might see a few heads with some Gucci sneaks or a belt but the ordinary cat can't afford a 3K Jacket or peacoat. The only reason Gucci sneaks are as common now is the price for some sneaks is basically like buying 2 pairs of Jordans.

I don't know why people get discouraged by wearing certain brands just because you see a few lames in it, i paid $425 + tax for some kicks trust them sh..'s is getting rocked.

I think Gucci has also seen how its brand is becoming a bit more popular for certain consumers because it seems they've raised their prices a good $50 for their sneakers, 5 years ago a Gucci sneaker never cost more than $375.. now the average prices is $395 - 425.
Gucci is just getting too main stream in the past 2 years or so. Everyone has had a belt, a pair of kicks, a wallet from Gucci before that. Butit's never been this bad where every 3 kids in NYC you see has something Gucci on. Not to mention Hip Hop has killed it recently, which in turn is why thesudden craze for it lately. The brand integrity is going to be affected if this continues, look what happened to Bape last year. Anyway, you're talkingabout kicks and belts. I'm talking about clothing. If I do ever buy Gucci clothing again, it will be a simple piece with no monogram/green/red/green on it.

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ saying Gucci is too mainstream... how long has Gucci been a staple in fashion now?

Yeah you might see a few heads with some Gucci sneaks or a belt but the ordinary cat can't afford a 3K Jacket or peacoat. The only reason Gucci sneaks are as common now is the price for some sneaks is basically like buying 2 pairs of Jordans.

I don't know why people get discouraged by wearing certain brands just because you see a few lames in it, i paid $425 + tax for some kicks trust them sh..'s is getting rocked.

I think Gucci has also seen how its brand is becoming a bit more popular for certain consumers because it seems they've raised their prices a good $50 for their sneakers, 5 years ago a Gucci sneaker never cost more than $375.. now the average prices is $395 - 425.
Gucci is just getting too main stream in the past 2 years or so. Everyone has had a belt, a pair of kicks, a wallet from Gucci before that. But it's never been this bad where every 3 kids in NYC you see has something Gucci on. Not to mention Hip Hop has killed it recently, which in turn is why the sudden craze for it lately. The brand integrity is going to be affected if this continues, look what happened to Bape last year. Anyway, you're talking about kicks and belts. I'm talking about clothing. If I do ever buy Gucci clothing again, it will be a simple piece with no monogram/green/red/green on it.

Gucci & Bape are 2 different brands that are on two different sides of the spectrum in the fashion industry and Gucci has by far been around longer.Gucci is a staple brand just like Ralph Lauren, Levi's & Nike... it will continue to outlast other brands because of its long fashion history so nomatter how mainstream it gets the integrity will still remain, integrity will only fall when quality or creativity starts to fall not because of its popularityand all Gucci has to do to counter overpopularity is limit distribution just like Louis Vuitton... they've already risen their prices the past couple ofseasons.

I do agree though NYC cats is OD'in but thats been happening forever, remember back in the 80's when everybody had a Dapper Dan customized Guccioutfit..... just a different era. When a new trend comes along you'll see Gucci die down in popularity a bit.

Back
Top Bottom