Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

^ I'll have to check with my man over there I knew it was coming up soon just didn't know when.

About the carry-ons my thing with the Roadster in the pic it looks too box shaped like, I personally have to go see one for peace of mind.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

2s9yxrs.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

^ I'll have to check with my man over there I knew it was coming up soon just didn't know when.

About the carry-ons my thing with the Roadster in the pic it looks too box shaped like, I personally have to go see one for peace of mind.

I think that is why I like the roadster, it has a more luggage feel to me while the Keepall has a more duffel bag feel to me. Other have said it should be theother way around though but that's just how I see it.

With the Gucci sale, it's only on select and last season items right? When I visited the Gucci store at Ceasars Forum Shoppes I didn't find much ofinterest though, it was somewhat dull for the most part.
I wouldn't mind having the jacket JD had on though.

As for the Nordstrom sale, I'd have to check with my SA, they have been bugging me to set a schedule with a personal shopper and RSVP to the event but Ifeel awkward when someone keeps following me when I'm shopping. Anyways, I still think it is only on select few items but I could be wrong. I would besurprised if they discount Burberry Prorsum, Paul Smith, Gucci and APC in the Nordstrom in my area.

The holidays is upon us again and time to start shopping for others once again.

Originally Posted by RFX45

I think that is why I like the roadster, it has a more luggage feel to me while the Keepall has a more duffel bag feel to me. Other have said it should be the other way around though but that's just how I see it.

With the Gucci sale, it's only on select and last season items right? When I visited the Gucci store at Ceasars Forum Shoppes I didn't find much of interest though, it was somewhat dull for the most part.
I wouldn't mind having the jacket JD had on though.

As for the Nordstrom sale, I'd have to check with my SA, they have been bugging me to set a schedule with a personal shopper and RSVP to the event but I feel awkward when someone keeps following me when I'm shopping. Anyways, I still think it is only on select few items but I could be wrong. I would be surprised if they discount Burberry Prorsum, Paul Smith, Gucci and APC in the Nordstrom in my area.

The holidays is upon us again and time to start shopping for others once again.
From the past sales, I've noticed neither the Prorsum line or Gucci stuff were marked down, but who knows.

-HoustonSnk..that date for the sale seems about right. Gucci around my way is trying to get rid of some stuff before the sale, inviting me to a privateshopping event for 10% off everything. I'm no dummy.

^^haha.
Yea it usually around first week Dec. Doesnt start between 30-40% off? Then right before Christmas 60% off? And is Fall/Winter going to be on sale? Cause thatsall they got in stores.

I've always seen great stuff on sale, just make sure you get in for the Pre-Sale. They always have old stock stored in back that didn't sell or oneoffs from past experience.

Finally got my W&H jackets:
wh_mel10.jpg
wh_tig10.jpg

Fit pics...
wh_mel11.jpg
wh_tig11.jpg

The Tiger Fleece Hoody fits perfectly but I got the Melton Award Jacket in a size small and I think an extra small will fit better.
What do you guys think? I need opinions...

Nice pickups RFX, it would probably be good to try on a XS just to compare.
I'd think the XS' sleeves would look better.

I've always seen great stuff on sale, just make sure you get in for the Pre-Sale. They always have old stock stored in back that didn't sell or one offs from past experience.
very true - i went in for the sweatsuit from the cruise collection and they didnt have it but she pulled like 3 other joints out the backincluding that grey one with the chest stripes from a few pages back-

i'll drop in 2morro and see whats good

yea they had that in stock ^ but im pretty sure she said it was part of the classic line so i doubt it will hit the sale?
we'll see i guess-

they had that in my sz but small !+* pants
then they had some other mismatched joints and a swishy suit

^^my Gucci store had that last month. Might stop by tomorrow since I got to go on that side of town. I hope they have the list out. 21st is the weekend.

Yeah the Pre-Sale starts this Saturday with it ending and the Public Sale starting Dec 1st. If it's still the same method for the Pre-Sale there's alist of items on sale and you have to know an Employee to get in.

edit: the 27th is 10% off New Season Items.

so if the sale begins this saturday, and they invited me to an event with a post card for an additional 10% of, do you guys think I will be able to stack the10% off on top of sale items?

Yeah the Pre-Sale starts this Saturday with it ending and the Public Sale starting Dec 1st. If it's still the same method for the Pre-Sale there's a list of items on sale and you have to know an Employee to get in.

edit: the 27th is 10% off New Season Items.

Yep, and I dont know about yalls Gucci store but Houston Gucci, they usually have stickers under the bottom with like 5-6 numbers on it and they tell you howto read the sale price. It makes it easier, just start picking up shoes and looking same with shirts.

Back
Top Bottom