Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Yeah the Pre-Sale starts this Saturday with it ending and the Public Sale starting Dec 1st. If it's still the same method for the Pre-Sale there's a list of items on sale and you have to know an Employee to get in.

edit: the 27th is 10% off New Season Items.

Yep, and I dont know about yalls Gucci store but Houston Gucci, they usually have stickers under the bottom with like 5-6 numbers on it and they tell you how to read the sale price. It makes it easier, just start picking up shoes and looking same with shirts.
yessir...thanks for the info houstonsnk

2ezl6qu.jpg

Damn that Jacket...

Stunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnna YM CMB Uptown we swagged out.

Suuuu Wooooop

pimp.gif
RFX, I swear the money you guys have sometimes is unbelievable, hopefully in a yr ill b up dere wit you guys

Yo Houstonsnk what's the deal with the Gucci Pre Sale in Houston the only person that really knows me over there is Security. Will they let me work it if Ijust mention the Sale to them.

smh.gif

I ain't doing it like this... but, I can't front. This thread got me motivated... I'ma see if I do something nice for my B-Day that will add tothis thread.

Originally Posted by Steamin Beamin

Yo Houstonsnk what's the deal with the Gucci Pre Sale in Houston the only person that really knows me over there is Security. Will they let me work it if I just mention the Sale to them.

You talking about George?
laugh.gif
he cool people. PM me your name and ill make a call.

you dont need to know anybody really - once you mention it they will direct you from there...theres no card or special invite or anything...they are tryna sellthe stuff they dont care

i just left there and had the presale list...kinda weak...wallets, suits, a couple old jackets etc my suit wasnt on it and thy still dont have a full set forme so i didnt really care-

saw that jacket above on baby - real light $3200...def
pimp.gif
tho - part ofthe new cruise collection

i'll wait around til closer to xmas...theres always mad stuff marked way down

SA was telling me the best i was gonna do was the special 10% day on everything i wanted

I guess I'll be passing on the Gucci sale.
Looks like Barneys are on their way with their sale, nothing too good at Barneys.com but the stores might have better selections.

I also heard that Barneys will have another sale a week after Thanksgiving/early December so keep an eye out for those interested.

Originally Posted by RFX45

I guess I'll be passing on the Gucci sale.
Looks like Barneys are on their way with their sale, nothing too good at Barneys.com but the stores might have better selections.

I also heard that Barneys will have another sale a week after Thanksgiving/early December so keep an eye out for those interested.
Do you know if women's stuff will be on sale as well,specifically louboutins shoes? Trying to get some xmas shopping out of the way.

When Barneys do their sale, it is usually store wide and not restricted to one department so chances are, they will be on sale too.
Check out Barneys.com, some items are already marked down, it might give you an idea on what will be on sale in-store.
Although they do put brands on sale in-store that they don't on their website so keep that in mind.

Nordstroms Designer sale might have most designer shoes on sale. I always see Nordstrom has dozens of racks line-up with womens shoe on sale while the mensdepartment only has 2 or 3 racks.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

When Barneys do their sale, it is usually store wide and not restricted to one department so chances are, they will be on sale too.
Check out Barneys.com, some items are already marked down, it might give you an idea on what will be on sale in-store.
Although they do put brands on sale in-store that they don't on their website so keep that in mind.

Nordstroms Designer sale might have most designer shoes on sale. I always see Nordstrom has dozens of racks line-up with womens shoe on sale while the mens department only has 2 or 3 racks.
laugh.gif
Nordstroms sales for women is good, but their selection of louboutin heels are so so, but I'll for sure check it out. Thanks for the headsup.

Back
Top Bottom