Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Originally Posted by RFX45

have rarely seen LV clothes, accessories and bags around, on men at least.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

The problem is, again, other people worrying about what other people are wearing. Also, just as a note, not everyone is buying LV. Just because you see celebrities and their posse geared up in LV doesn't mean everyone buys it. I live in SoCal and have rarely seen LV clothes, accessories and bags around, on men at least.

Also, just because you think everyone wears them doesn't lose it's special qualities, it just means you are shallow enough to let it bother you. So if you love an Audi S5, but everyone in your neighborhood has one, it'll lose it's qualities? Does it become slower? Does it depreciate faster? Does it breakdown easier/faster? No, they don't, at least not because everyone has one.

This may differ by cities but I can almost guarantee you that if you wore a graphite hoody in LA for a day, the chances of running into someone wearing the exact same thing will be slim to none. You have more chance of running into someone wearing one of your favorite Air Jordans than any of these LV clothes.

Well spoken RFX........but I'm not going to lie.....here in H-Town. way too many cats are od'ing with the Louis, YSL, and Gucci clothing andaccessories....Am I offended by it?....Hell No!!!! to each their own...I just try to stay in my lane........Does its accessibility and popularity effect thequality of the product?.....I wouldn't know, but more than likely no................Is it corny seeing a bunch of cats rockin' many desingner labels asthe new "it" trend because rappers and other celebs are wearing them, rather than wearing the clothing and accessories out of a genuine appreciationfor its profound quality and craftsmanship? Yes, but hypebeast are gonna be be hypebeast regardless of what trends are popular, and again to each their own.

Originally Posted by sryder26

Well spoken RFX........but I'm not going to lie.....here in H-Town. way too many cats are od'ing with the Louis, YSL, and Gucci clothing and accessories....Am I offended by it?....Hell No!!!! to each their own...I just try to stay in my lane........Does its accessibility and popularity effect the quality of the product?.....I wouldn't know, but more than likely no................Is it corny seeing a bunch of cats rockin' many desingner labels as the new "it" trend because rappers and other celebs are wearing them, rather than wearing the clothing and accessories out of a genuine appreciation for its profound quality and craftsmanship? Yes, but hypebeast are gonna be be hypebeast regardless of what trends are popular, and again to each their own.

I see what you are saying but don't think it's fair to say everyone or most are just buying because of celebrities, I'm not saying your saying thateveryone is buying because of celebrities, I just need to get that out of the way because there really is no hate here. I just think it is a bit unfair though,I mean sure we see it on celebrities but it is not like we are going to buy because Kanye wore it and it's not like the LV Graphite line has been out fordecades and are barely becoming famous because of celebrities. The Graphite line has only been a year old (I think two years old now) and everyone in thisthread knows we were anticipating it months before its release. Celebrities just happen to get their hands on these items first so of course, those who happensto genuinely like them gets labeled as a poser or just copying celebrities when for the most part, people just like it. I mean it is simple, the color is moreversatile being black and grey and it isn't exactly an obnoxious LV monogram pattern and it is the first line by LV that is exclusively made for men.

there are definitely people who buy it to be flashy and i doubt they truly care or know anything bout the craftsmanship, those are the people that buy it forwhat it isnt but for what it represents: money and thats how celebrities influence people imo, some people have 0 idea what lv/gucci or other brands werebefore it blew up, you cannot say high end has not gone very mainstream since rappers started representing these companies and adding them to their lyrics

i would say most people are buying it because of the hype, i doubt more then half the teenagers and younger adults can easily afford to blow that kind of moneyconsistently or were wearing this stuff before the hype

i think the majority of the usual posters in this thread are in it truly for the product, but everytime i see a random pop in asking things such as whats thecheapest way to get such an such (especially when its lv) i kinda laugh to myself because there are high chances this lifestyle isnt for you, if your onlyindulging yourself once in a while theres nothing wrong but makesure you got your priorities straight

as for the comment about asians playin it out, come on asians have been buying lv and gucci forever so its either been played out forever or nothings changed

why do you still bother ^^
laugh.gif
every other week theres somebody that comesin with the
eek.gif
and
smh.gif
and says how stupid it is for XX or YY -

I'm wondering why the stuff on sale on the gucci website is mainly 30% off, but at the stores its 40%.

That always happens.
Like with Saks, they have a Black Friday sale from 8 to noon on Friday with extra 40% off.
Some items are already marked up to 40% off at the website but people have confirmed that the discounts in store will be 55%-65% with less brands excluded,like Rag & Bone, etc..

anyone know if Dior Homme has done their in store sale yet? Or have any info on it for that matter...

I heard everything goes 50% off at the end of the season, hoping I can catch it when I'm in L.A. next month.

eqzoom85.ms

Want to pull the trigger on this jacket but the money spent on it could be invested in this watch that i want. jacket is sooo sick though
pimp.gif

Went to go browse around LV today and the varsity jacket was priced at $18xx towards the $1900 mark. The material is really nice, but the jacket is so damnthin for $1900. There's also an all white hoody that just released with a big LV logo across the chest. It was priced at $898. Also went to gucci and thesale was weak over all. All in all good day didn't spend or waste any money
laugh.gif

^^^^ i used to like the polo leather bomber, but once my eyes touched this one. i dont feel the same about it anymore. im gonna cop this jacket and cop thewatch somewhere down the line i guess
frown.gif

Early holiday shopping. Buying one for the lady so might as well buy something for myself.
tagged10.jpg

Originally Posted by CLDRIVER

^^^^ i used to like the polo leather bomber, but once my eyes touched this one. i dont feel the same about it anymore. im gonna cop this jacket and cop the watch somewhere down the line i guess
frown.gif
The Madonna took over as my favorite Gucci Leather.

pimp.gif
RFX.

RFX was on vaca somewhere in gucci flip flops and umbrella drinks lol. when he makes a presence on this thread, HE MAKES A PRESENCE... good work up there sir

tdot lets just get these leathers and think about it later. i refuse to wear a polo leather now lolol sad

Back
Top Bottom