Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Originally Posted by Tic Daddy Dollaz

looks fake to me, i thought the LV on the buckle was brown on that model, i could be wrong tho

I think the gold buckle is only on the monogram... so yea i think its fake

great black friday for me
pimp.gif

my local LV had the reds and patchworks in very limited sizes….

got the last small size in a LV9

64ABF7B4A43D45C099F7B575DE1C9127.jpg

The Damier Canvas Belt is fake... The shape of the belt is not a perfect rectangle and should be more of a octagone... Check the way mine looks at theend...

The model with Golden initials was avaialable... It was available looong time ago ... Like 2 years or sumthing.

PS : What do you guys think of the Utah Leather LV belt ? I think it is one of the greatest belts LV has...

Kind of mad I missed out on some high-end department stores sales but managed to do some gift shopping with the help from my lady.
Half way there...
I hate having an LV in the mall near me though, I can't help it.
tagged11.jpg

(Sorry for the group pic, too lazy to crop and take solo pic and yes that is a snuggie on the bottom right
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by lilfazzl

anyone selling black evidence for a descent price? PM me!
too bad you live in socal...i saw someone try to sell their used Evi's for $450 obo on craigslist.

Rfx..nice pickups as always.

Nice pickup on the Keepall RFX.

My next LV pickup will def be a keepall....
Gonna be awhile though.

Nice Keepall RFX

This is the shirt I was talking about last week. I got a couple PMs about it.
Price was $300 something also came in a yellow.

Then I saw this shawl/sweater
pimp.gif

Price I think was $860

I don't see the appeal of rocking a hoody with a big $@! logo on the front, LV or no LV. I know I can't be the only one...

smh @ the brand worship
painting walls, LV cakes... Jesus Christ, you'd think these swaggerless celebs were getting paid for the promotion.
edit:
and the nike tats are even worse*
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

^I have to agree. Take away the scarf, coin purse, take away briefcase and un tuck the shirt, then you will have a
pimp.gif
fit imo
EDIT, ive seen that wall before in a vid on youtube. Who is that?
EDIT again, heres the vid,
http://peppermintblowpops.com/about-2/

That's where I found the pic on that peppermint blog....
I was just lookin up LV on youtube and came across that vid then checked the site...
I just posted because I thought yall would get a
laugh.gif
out of it...

He has a lot of dope pieces... but you can make about 3 different outfits out of that.... doing to much all at once

something doesn't seem right about wearing a Louis mink scarf that's gotta be close to 2 G's but still flaunting a $150 coin pouch
laugh.gif

not to mention damier and monogram at the same time?
smh.gif

Im sure this has been addressed somwhere in these 300 pages, but now that eLuxury is down, other than major dept. stores and Bluefly, what are some authorizedonline retailers for LV and Gucci?

Back
Top Bottom