Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Just purchased a couple of LV Damier belts.  Pics below.

Before I get to the pics, I have a pretty interesting/funny story.  I was in a LV store in Dubai looking at the belts, and this female associate comes over to help me.  I guess since I was wearing a T-shirt and jeans, she didn't think I could buy them since she promptly walk away.  Within about a minute this male associate walks over and gives me the customary LV treatment (NH).  Needles to say, he got the sales and is now my Sales Associate.  The best part was when my SA was ringing up the sale right next to her.  She had the
sick.gif
frown.gif
sick.gif
face on.  The sales associates in the Dubai make crumbs, and most of their salary comes from commissions.

did anyone check out their gucci outlets? I just found out they've been having a sale for the past week. Alot of the shoes had additional 50% off. Sadly they were all huge sizes 12G and up

Originally Posted by BgL2687

did anyone check out their gucci outlets? I just found out they've been having a sale for the past week. Alot of the shoes had additional 50% off. Sadly they were all huge sizes 12G and up
eek.gif

I need to make a connect at the one in San Marcos. Im just not their enough. Maybe 3-4 times a year.
You can get deals tho
smokin.gif

heart_attack_symptoms.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif

Haven't blessed this thread in a min... honestly been tryna stay out the malls and focus more on investing, thats where most of my residual income goes now.

Originally Posted by aIrJoRdAn2345129

just got back from the LV on Rodeo dr. they have red punchys in and those new sunglasses. Impulsion. pretty cool.
you gotta pic?

roll.gif
@ jay's pants.

Gonna assume the guy behind Hov is holding Hov's backpacks...

Ostrich Leather one, Ay Dios Mio

Originally Posted by kcenaek0rb

Anyone? Know where I can purchase that Gucci Polo that Bow Wow was in? Thanks.

They had it in the Gucci Store here in the Galleria @ Houston. Retail was like 395 i think.

PO

Funny how us nt'ers think alike. First 2 obversvations I made about that Jay pic have already been posted.

Jays pants
roll.gif

and that the guy behind Jay is probably holding Jay's bag.

But seriously Those pants are a no go from jump street, but wearing them with a dressy type jacket? and timbs? Timb's are for jeans and that jacket is for slacks and or jeans not sweat type pants. All I can deduct from that picture is that he got dressed in a blackout, or he's smoking the +%@* he brags about having sold. Wearing those pants he has lost all credibility he had for style (not that I ever thought he had any but some did).

Originally Posted by aIrJoRdAn2345129

just got back from the LV on Rodeo dr. they have red punchys in and those new sunglasses. Impulsion. pretty cool.

WAIT!!!!

There's a red pair of Punchy?!?!?

^^^

RFX. Yup.
A New Blue pair as well too.....
Check your local LV. Houston had them in a FSR as of last Friday.

PO

Does the red one retail for $475?
Because this blue canvas Punchy (pic below) retails for $475 and if the red one retails the same then it is the same shoe.
image_10.jpg

^^^
Those are the blue ones, so I would assume your statement is correct. I did not check the price.

PO

Back
Top Bottom