Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Originally Posted by siirkus

What will LV do if one of the arms fell off my shades? I don't have the arm anymore because when my shades fell apart on me the arm fell on the floor in Vegas while i was @ Moon at the Palms. I wasn't down to go on the floor and get stomped on.

are they black  evidence?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Lets Get It 1231

What will LV do if one of the arms fell off my shades? I don't have the arm anymore because when my shades fell apart on me the arm fell on the floor in Vegas while i was @ Moon at the Palms. I wasn't down to go on the floor and get stomped on.

roll.gif
roll.gif
Nah.. Faux-Semblant-Carre or some !$%* like that. i dont remember how its spelled. they look like RayBans..

Number one rule of LV products is it is never sold outside of LouisVuitton.com (since ELuxury is now close) or any LV store.

Originally Posted by hadegbite

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Originally Posted by blackdude

Anyone know if this site is legit? I want a prada beanie and can't find it but found this place. Just want to know if legit before I buy.

http://www.stylesell.com/...-black-beanie-p-966.html

At first look im gonna say no

Stay away from any site that sells discounted Louis Vuitton...LV never goes on sale or gets discounted.
I know I thought something was funny since I've never seen any LV on sale ever.

Originally Posted by Lets Get It 1231

roll.gif
roll.gif
Nah.. Faux-Semblant-Carre or some !$%* like that. i dont remember how its spelled. they look like RayBans..
those are my favorites right now
pimp.gif

tryin to get a pair, do you remember what was retail?

Originally Posted by bert739

Thinking about buying Dior and D&G jeans does anyone know how sizes run?
Diors stretch about 2 sizes, so most people size down 2.  But since they're naturally slim fit jeans, i just size down 1 or go true to size for a normal fit.
and i don't know $%++ about D&G jeans, but I wouldn't recommend them if you're already looking at Diors.

think someone said they were lookin for lv glass cases theres one on ebay just the case plus booklet plus cleaning clothing thought id throw that out there

dont think im allowed to post live links so just look it up

Back
Top Bottom