Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Tre - I think that is what they will be using.

Havent seen anything yet, just the prints, that green one and I think the other one was pink?

Blueee suedeeee shoooeessss

^those didnt just come out did they? cuz i want a pair
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 5tan

Tre - I think that is what they will be using.

Havent seen anything yet, just the prints, that green one and I think the other one was pink?

Blueee suedeeee shoooeessss

grin.gif
damn..not what i expected at all....but we'll see how theactual items turn out-

Very nice AirMurphy. Scooped this stuff up...scarf for mother's day, bracelet for my girl's graduation, and a little key holder for my brother.

Millionaires came out in White????

Chad got them on in the 'Everyone Nose' vid.

or have i been living under a rock...
roll.gif

Either way I better start saving up.......

Originally Posted by 5tan

Millionaires came out in White????

Chad got them on in the 'Everyone Nose' vid.

or have i been living under a rock...
roll.gif

Either way I better start saving up.......
Black, White & Red was the first run.

They dropped the Teal & Purple ones the second time around and came out with the Black ones as well.

Blazinbama- nice pickups good to see you looking out for the fam. how much was they key holder (if yot don't mind telling)? and did they have it inGreen/Red

Originally Posted by WeStillBallin

Blazinbama- nice pickups good to see you looking out for the fam. how much was they key holder (if yot don't mind telling)? and did they have it in Green/Red
Appreciate it man.

Hmmm.. I never seen a LV box like that, but it could just be an old one.
Any picture of the serial #?
Made is Spain is about right..

I wont lie, I was watching that auction too. Didnt wait for an ending tho, cause I saw it jumped up like 2-300 in a few hours, with like 1 day remaining. So IPassed.
I didnt know if it would fit anyways, so the last thing I need is to have 500+ invested in something I cant wear.
I saw that jacket on boxing day tho. Forgot the price,on mad discount tho, but didnt really like the colours anyways.

Is that lined with leather? Or just has a shimmer to it?

And did Baby get a new tear drop? Noticed it on 106 and looked like he added one.

I didn't know they did it in a V-Neck form, it's from last year
smh.gif

dubg34

Did you get that backpack recently? I got the big version of that bag back in high school (03 I think it was) and my friend wants to get it, but said hecouldn't find it anywhere now.

The new backpack looks better IMO, but I think I'll be through with school soon enough and won't need it.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I didn't know they did it in a V-Neck form, it's from last year
smh.gif

damn i never saw that one...did it come out with the polos with that vertical design?

Back
Top Bottom