Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Originally Posted by Blazinbama

Damn, Louis is really branching out and getting away from its conservative roots. That camo, and I was checking the site and they are bumping Pharrell all over his Blaison (sp?) line.

cant tell if its a good or bad thing...they coming out with a new "print" weekly
laugh.gif

Lots of winter gear was on clearance (past season) at Bloomingdales yesterday (30-50% off current markdown).

May go back to get a few things this weekend if I have time.

Anyone else check out the vintage gucci wallets someone put up on eBay over the past week??

These are definitely better looking than the newer shh.

658f_1.JPG

8911_1.JPG

ca06_1.JPG

stopped by gucci store today for the presale...the sale is going on but I didnt find anything for myself..wifey got a nice purse for 380 bux that retailedaround 700 bux.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

stopped by gucci store today for the presale...the sale is going on but I didnt find anything for myself..wifey got a nice purse for 380 bux that retailed around 700 bux.

didn't realize it started already. nothing worthwhile though?

What was the shoe selection looking like? I wonder if they had these moccasins that LaceDemUp posted a while back that I want to scoop.

The sale at Gucci on 5th wasn't that impressive. The shoe selection was very limited.

There wasn't anything worthwhile in terms of clothing.

The womans sale was decent though. Got my mom a bag for her birthday.

The discount is 30% after everything.

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Anyone else check out the vintage gucci wallets someone put up on eBay over the past week??

These are definitely better looking than the newer shh.

658f_1.JPG

8911_1.JPG

ca06_1.JPG

I used to have a gucci wallet similar to the first one you posted...it lasted me for a long time. ill post pics if i find it

Back
Top Bottom