Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Got the Rogue moto pants (olive & black) for $50 each from Gilt and managed to size down for a "better" fit.
I know not high-end designer jeans but it's a good Balmain alternative.

Last edited:
i hate rfx :lol:
great pickups as always
even at $800 on Mr.Porter i couldnt pull the trigger awesome sweater though.

Last edited:
Ne-Yo in the Balmain quilted jeans I had to return. After seeing these pics, I guess the particular style is just made to be slightly baggier.

Last edited:
Probably won't get a chance to post with pic on, so busy remodeling the place. But will be wearing this tonight. Just haven't decided which shoes yet.
No hate...constructive criticism...

Way too much logos...bro

Only 3 LV items or Less on at the same time...

You have too much Damier Print going on....Look like Birdman/Walking Billboard

you must be young.....subtle > logo, prints

I see all the time...

the youth...has the damier beanie, that matches the damier lv belt, that matches the damier punchy, that matches the damier shirt, the damier shirt matches the damier wallet...the damier wallet that matches the damier scarf...the damier scarf that matches the damier backpack....
indifferent.gif

lol

Last edited:
No hate taken, But you got me all wrong. This is not overdone by any means. You won't even see my belt because I don't sag my pants. You will see my print on my shoes and shirt that's it. So how is that overdone? I agree people do overdue it and 4 or 5 years ago I did too. But I am passed that stage. This is what I wore, I didn't wear my lv jacket, hat, scarf, wallet or anything. I am way past logos but I have never even worn this fit or the shoes on the left so decided to break them out. Lol Looking nothing like Birdman, get outta here with that!! Don't be quick to judge, if you knew me or seen other fits you would know a little more. Depends on my mood. Somedays like other day I want the LV or whatever out (who doesn't) out but if you think all my clothes and fits consists of logos your sadly mistaken. Other days low key high end. My high end purchases are more about the material and the way it feels as oppose to the logo or brand.
No hate but when someone rocs a logo, here goes the Old man "he must be young, into logos, I see all the time speech" when they don't even know.

Lol

Last edited:
I believe so and Kanye rocked them too, not a big fan, I don't think the leather translate to sweatpants style well. It's also too much of a drop crotch for me.

Last edited:
Think it can be pulled up but he's sagging so much it's making the crotch drop that much more.

To be honest, I am not even sure if either guys are sagging too much but it's just too baggy up top with a very severe taper and I am not digging it. Personal opinion of course.

i hear ya. Yeezy seems to be worse than Usher's. If that's how they are without sagging, I couldn't do it either.

Ne-Yo in the Balmain quilted jeans I had to return. After seeing these pics, I guess the particular style is just made to be slightly baggier.

Those jeans are incredible. I don't think I'm quite ready to pay that much for bottoms, but I saw some pretty good (and cheap) imitations online. The gamble is how they fit though, but we will see.

EDIT: And I love En Noir's gear. Again, not gonna buy $1000 pants, leather or not. But I will be grabbing a tee of two soon. Love the look of them.

Last edited:
RFX those quilted Balmains do run bigger on the waist, my pair 2sizes down fit my waist but taper very heavily

My girlfriend snapped this pic yesterday. I'll get some more in a few days.

Pardon my mug...I wasn't aware.

Last edited:
Jacket looks much better worn. Very nice pick-up, I was expecting it to fit much, much bigger.

Back
Top Bottom