Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Yeah I thought the same thing when I first saw it.

Turned out to be the perfect jacket. Light, but still warm enough for semi winter in Houston :lol:

Damn you dudes are lucky. Up here in nyc that jacket would be wearable only 2-4 months outta the year

Today

DRKSHDW

Flanell sweats

Wax coated denim jacket

Flight bomber jacket

Last edited:
How does Balenciaga Arenas fit? Are they the same with LV (eg. LV9 fits a US10)?
I'm a true size 10 in basketball shoes, by the way.

Thanks for the input, guys.

Hey guys,

I own a clothing store here in the city and we just finished our video lookbook!

have a peak!

I still love the look of that bomber. Got it last year from Mr. Porter but ended up returning it because I hated how that collar felt. Does not belong on 5k retail jacket. Ended up going with a TOJ which I absolutely love. Good look though RFX.

Yah last time I tried to order a jacket with shearling from ToJ, they said it wasn't available anymore. Not sure if that is still the case these days.

I like the YSL because the shearling is removable like ToJs. I like how it fits too, no complaints.

Last edited:
I have always been meaning to post in here. Here is a new lizard skin card holder I just got from Tom Ford. I have been into personalizing all my high end stuff lately, so I had the card holder personalized with my initials.

A card holder. There is a small slit down in the top center where you can put like 2-5 hundred dollar bills but it is a card holder. The quality is top notch and again it's real lizard skin.

yeah thats not a bad price for real lizard but im looking for a new everyday type of a wallet and 600's a little too much for my liking right now

Back
Top Bottom