Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

If any of you want to see Balmain S/S 13 showroom pictures say so. I also will have the F/W 13/14 Showroom pictures on the 18th.

Last edited:
Made to Measure Mid-night Navy suit by Tom Ford. The picture does not show it, but this is made of the highest quality wool and satin blend. The cost was apualing... Each part of the suit (pants, vest, jacket) is sold separately.

Great post. Though I don't think many on here can appreciate it.
They are too obsessed with their gucci, Louis Vuitton, and true religion.
I was thinking about buying a Tom Ford suit but I have no reason for it and will grow out of it within a year . Amazing pieces, did you get the trousers and some tom Ford shoes too?

im not really feeling the two pockets on the right side of the jacket, y would there be one pocket on top of another?

im not really feeling the two pockets on the right side of the jacket, y would there be one pocket on top of another?

It's a change pocket or a ticket pocket or a receipt pocket. It's a classic style/design feature. I believe it goes back to the days when people traveled by train a lot and tickets are placed in there. It's a very traditional style that has gotten more attention the past couple of years.

If any of you want to see Balmain S/S 13 showroom pictures say so. I also will have the F/W 13/14 Showroom pictures on the 18th.
YES!!!!

alp-you don't have to get the 2nd pocket, it's an option. I like the way it makes a suit look though. I had a Ralph Lauren MTM suit done and I had a second one added

It's a change pocket or a ticket pocket or a receipt pocket. It's a classic style/design feature. I believe it goes back to the days when people traveled by train a lot and tickets are placed in there. It's a very traditional style that has gotten more attention the past couple of years.
ok i understand now

Damn Nice pictures.

Why do all the models look like they are in grade school trying on clothes for their momma?

Last edited:
Awesome pics, thanks for sharing. I liked last seasons better, maybe once there is a better lookbook pics it'll be much better. Could you post or link us to those official lookbook pics too when it comes out?

Couldn't resist in a size 34 at 65% off.
Alexander Plokhov Bomber

Last edited:
^dope jacket...what's retail? and nice Balmain pics.....i'm new this this high end stuff, but is the "MOTO" look standard for Balmain or is it just the current trend??

^dope jacket...what's retail? and nice Balmain pics.....i'm new this this high end stuff, but is the "MOTO" look standard for Balmain or is it just the current trend??

Retail is $1100+.

The biker jeans is pretty much Balmains signature and the overall look has pretty much been biker-inspired from the get go. If anything, most are jocking Balmain.

tht t shirt with the snake and flowers is really nice!

Last edited:
Great post. Though I don't think many on here can appreciate it.
They are too obsessed with their gucci, Louis Vuitton, and true religion.
I was thinking about buying a Tom Ford suit but I have no reason for it and will grow out of it within a year . Amazing pieces, did you get the trousers and some tom Ford shoes too?

I have the double breast suit, 3 piece suit bow ties, ties, shirts and shoes. I live his stuff. I will post more. I agree people don't care but custom suiting makes the cost of designer stuff look like pennies that dark navy suit in 3 piece and with the double breast is around 8.5k.

Back
Top Bottom