Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

After the huge success of Sandros varsity jacket this past FW (which I was lucky enough to get a hand on), I couldn't resist on their SS bomber. I'm surprised it hasn't sold out on their website, but I gotta tell you, it's mad sick! Gonna be wearing this a lot this SS.

And don't mind my dirty mirror. I have to clean it -.-

Beautiful. 6 bills is pushing it though.

Last edited:
heatclub.com has a bunch of SLP pieces for sale. ss13 Black/White Varsity, ss13 Navy/Black Varsity,  and the new ss14 Black/Black Varsity

Navy/Black Varsity
http://heatclub.com/product.html?item=S2-2958&i=11

Black/White Varsity
http://heatclub.com/product.html?item=S2-2957&i=12

Black/Black Varsity
http://heatclub.com/product.html?item=S2-2859&seek=121&i=210

Those retailed for $1700 and their charging $1k more? Why only one size for all colors too, 52? Plus what does "Retail New (95%-100%)" mean? Are they not sure if it's used or not? That's like saying VNDS - DS. VNDS is like worn once (maybe indoors only) but once it becomes VNDS or worn, it can't go back to being DS. :lol:

Thanks for the heads up though for those willing to pay more than retail on those.

Last edited:
Those retailed for $1700 and their charging $1k more? Why only one size for all colors too, 52? Plus what does "Retail New (95%-100%)" mean? Are they not sure if it's used or not? That's like saying VNDS - DS. VNDS is like worn once (maybe indoors only) but once it becomes VNDS or worn, it can't go back to being DS.
laugh.gif

Thanks for the heads up though for those willing to pay more than retail on those.
The ss13 retailed for $2200 (I have the black/white version) and the ss14 retailed for $1800, so the price is not too bad of a deal if you really want that piece IMO. They're a consignment shop so they're probably reselling for a customer. I've bought tons of bape/supreme off of them in the past.  retail new= brand new (DS). 

Last edited:
The ss13 retailed for $2200 (I have the black/white version) and the ss14 retailed for $1800, so the price is not too bad of a deal if you really want that piece IMO. They're a consignment shop so they're probably reselling for a customer. I've bought tons of bape/supreme off of them in the past.  retail new= brand new (DS). 

Both of the are around $1700, those price are rape for new or used.

I got love for the Balmain Bikers but $1,200+ for denim is absolutely not going to happen.  My car note isn't even that high and I drive a new 6 series.   
tired.gif

Last edited:
I got love for the Balmain Bikers but $1,200+ for denim is absolutely not going to happen.  My car note isn't even that high and I drive a new 6 series.   |I  

Some people might say if you can afford to drive a new 6-series you should be able to afford Balmain jeans.

Some people might say if you can afford to drive a new 6-series you should be able to afford Balmain jeans.

For the most part without getting into a discussion that always pops up in these types of threads I will say this. It's not a matter of being able to afford them because I can buy multiple pairs... It's a matter of perceived value. In my opinion jeans shouldn't cost that much.. But that's just my opinion...

I do realize you're buying more then just the denim though similar to Nipsey Hussle selling his free mixtape for $100 a piece.. It's all a matter of what an individuals perceived value is..

Not trying to argue but YSL official website are always more expensive than the rest. For instant, they are selling their classic moto jackets for $4900, but they are 3700 on Farfetch and Matches. As for the wht/blk varsity, its a good option for people who missed out last season and have loads of money to blow, but I wouldn't call $1k over is a fair deal. The varsity with the black insert are still available at most of the web stores and they still try to mark them up for 400+.

For the most part without getting into a discussion that always pops up in these types of threads I will say this. It's not a matter of being able to afford them because I can buy multiple pairs... It's a matter of perceived value. In my opinion jeans shouldn't cost that much.. But that's just my opinion...

I do realize you're buying more then just the denim though similar to Nipsey Hussle selling his free mixtape for $100 a piece.. It's all a matter of what an individuals perceived value is..

Yeah, but come on man :lol:
What brand denim do you wear at the moment? Not for an argument cause I think balmain is steep too, just wondering

Yeah, but come on man :lol:
What brand denim do you wear at the moment? Not for an argument cause I think balmain is steep too, just wondering

Currently Nudie and Naked and Famous... And those have been my go to's for the past 6 years or so.. Looking for other brands.. I like the Balmain biker a lot don't get me wrong but sheeesh... Lol.. Somebody has to feel me..

Last edited:

I totally agree, they don't worth that much money. But then again, I do like how they look and feel and even fit, but I still dont think they worth that much lol. same goes to all the luxury brands I guess including BMW:wink:

Out of curiousity what makes these higher end denim better than other denim brands.  The key word to me is "better".  It seems that higher end denim and lower cost brands of denim achieve the same goal and that is covering your legs.   

When I was growing up, Girbaud was the "higher" end and they ran about 80 - 100 bucks a pair.  What do they put in denim so that it costs $1200?

Out of curiousity what makes these higher end denim better than other denim brands.  The key word to me is "better".  It seems that higher end denim and lower cost brands of denim achieve the same goal and that is covering your legs.   

When I was growing up, Girbaud was the "higher" end and they ran about 80 - 100 bucks a pair.  What do they put in denim so that it costs $1200?
Kanye

Mehh the Kanye influence only works on people that trend hop and get introduced to pieces by him. But if you're already affluent its not Kanye West making the deal for you lol

Expensive jeans do come with pretty neat bells and whistles with the price that you end paying for them. A lot of factors go into it. Does it justify the price tho? No, but they're still nice to own.

Mehh the Kanye influence only works on people that trend hop and get introduced to pieces by him. But if you're already affluent its not Kanye West making the deal for you lol

Expensive jeans do come with pretty neat bells and whistles with the price that you end paying for them. A lot of factors go into it. Does it justify the price tho? No, but they're still nice to own.
When you guys are older, married, and have kids.  Can you envision yourselves still wearing these higher end clothing?

When you guys are older, married, and have kids.  Can you envision yourselves still wearing these higher end clothing?

I'm old, married and have kids, don't think thats matters though. I agree that luxury stuff are unnecessary, but its good to have if you have some spare money to play with. It balance my stress at work lol.

I'm in my early 30's and married..  And I agree..  kevineg6..  There is nothing like stepping out looking, smelling, and feeling good..  A couple of pieces are always good at least in my opinion..  But at the same time...  Where do we draw the line is my main question...

If those Balmain's were 5k would folks still cop?..  I believe the folks in the marketing department of these companies will charge as much as they can get away with...  So where do we draw the line?..  Of course thats a question I pose to those of us who aren't filthy rich..  

Last edited:
Not trying to argue but YSL official website are always more expensive than the rest. For instant, they are selling their classic moto jackets for $4900, but they are 3700 on Farfetch and Matches. As for the wht/blk varsity, its a good option for people who missed out last season and have loads of money to blow, but I wouldn't call $1k over is a fair deal. The varsity with the black insert are still available at most of the web stores and they still try to mark them up for 400+.

You can't compare the US retail prices with Matches and Farfetch as those prices don't include the 20-30% VAT the people in Europe and the UK have to pay. Granted a wise shopper, even one with money, always shops around.

I'm in my early 30's and married..  And I agree..  kevineg6..  There is nothing like stepping out looking, smelling, and feeling good..  A couple of pieces are always good at least in my opinion..  But at the same time...  Where do we draw the line is my main question...

If those Balmain's were 5k would folks still cop?..  I believe the folks in the marketing department of these companies will charge as much as they can get away with...  So where do we draw the line?..  Of course thats a question I pose to those of us who aren't filthy rich..  

yeah I feel you, I'm definitely not filthy rich, I just work hard for stuff that I want. and I always try to look for deals and sales. I only have 3 pairs of Balmains, 2 are from Ssense when they are on sale and one is from a seller in Italy (on sale) non of them are over 1k. Not sure how everyone draw their lines but if I have to worry about the price tag on a particular product then I simply don't bother with them no matter how much I like them.

yeah I feel you, I'm definitely not filthy rich, I just work hard for stuff that I want. and I always try to look for deals and sales. I only have 3 pairs of Balmains, 2 are from Ssense when they are on sale and one is from a seller in Italy (on sale) non of them are over 1k. Not sure how everyone draw their lines but if I have to worry about the price tag on a particular product then I simply don't bother with them no matter how much I like them.
Yeap i'm the same way..  We are on the same page..

It's all about priorities and how the clothes look.

Only reason to really stop buying is if I am struggling to feed a family but even then I'd probably have enough to wear around and mix and match with other lesser brands.

As stated before though most go on sale so you just have to be patient and know where to look.

You can't compare the US retail prices with Matches and Farfetch as those prices don't include the 20-30% VAT the people in Europe and the UK have to pay. Granted a wise shopper, even one with money, always shops around.

Of course I can compare those prices since I could and still can get stuff from those places for cheaper, and thats the final price I end up paying living in the state.

couple page back, Chris was trying on a the SLP Biker jacket in NYC store and notice that Barney NYC have the same jacket for a thousand less. Usually I will go to a SLP store if the product I'm looking are unavailable else where.

Back
Top Bottom