Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Wait wait wait, I was told the new season SLP Biker jeans are tighter than last season's... but y'all are saying the opposite.

Which is it?

DB jackets cool Kevine, got a chance to try them on at Barneys a few months back, was tempted to buy but decided to roll the dice when it hits the sales. I got to check the store to see if they still have it.

Thom Browne leather sleeved cashmere bomber/varsity

$2,450

Thom Browne isn't badly priced especially compared to the other brands posted here and quality is usually up there. $2450 for leather sleeve and cashmere body? That's not so bad considering the wool and very little leather accent on the SLP teddys go for the same price. Plus TB go on sale often, their shirts can be had for 70%-80% off at BarneysWarehouse at times.

Last edited:
You're right - that's not too bad.

Thom jacket looks OK but not a fan of bombers with zippers. I'd spend my money on the Teddy.

KevinG that background is dope lol

Alp, I went to SAKS today to look and guess what I came across! $500 though?

Last edited:
Ewwww. So ugly!

I'll PM you an address you can donate the jacket to.

:D

where? to another leather junkie lol?

To leather heaven! :lol:

Did you grab that at SSense? I was surprised the leather appeared, I think it was returned but it was a good deal because it was automatically discounted. If it were my size, would have instacopped.

Russy x Barneys

Marmourjr, thanks.

RFX, Yeah caught the jacket this week on Ssense. It might be a return or something because they were sold out before, always want to get this jacket but never pull the trigger since I have something very similar, but with the extra 20 plus I have a 10% discount coupon, I really can't pass it up, probably won't see them at this price ever lol. Its a gamble because I try sz 48 in store and it fit perfect, and this is a sz 50 which turns out to be ok also.

Havent touched this thread in years, fashion has really changed

Just give me a pair of Joes Jeans and im str8

I wear Trues, the fit is just perfect for me, not into the slim style i see in here but to each his own

Robins is ok, just dont like all the glitzy stuff on the back

Last edited:
RFX, Yeah caught the jacket this week on Ssense. It might be a return or something because they were sold out before, always want to get this jacket but never pull the trigger since I have something very similar, but with the extra 20 plus I have a 10% discount coupon, I really can't pass it up, probably won't see them at this price ever lol. Its a gamble because I try sz 48 in store and it fit perfect, and this is a sz 50 which turns out to be ok also.

Yah great buy there.

Russy x Barneys

Lord this collection is like upset stomach with no Pepto nearby, although I hate to admit that I like the silhouette of these kind of elongated tee's. Anyone know where to find some in just like, plain *** neutral solid colours?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom