Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

You got to post pics of the combo when you get them. You thinking yellow, rose or white gold?

Also, anyone know where to find measurements for the APC x Kanye khaki jeans? Been looking for a decent pair and been waiting and waiting for Balmain to release them again but no luck on that end. I really like my pairs of APC so I figure this is a good option.

To those with SLP motocross jeans, does the knee leather falls perfectly to your knees and comfortably?

Last edited:
They are still jeans though right, just khaki colored? They aren't chinos? Descriptions just say it's Japanese cotton but TresBien does call them jeans but other places just call them cotton pants.

I believe the waist is suppose to be super wide and then heavily tapers but then again TresBien has them down to size 26 so there are lots of room to size down but I want to get some better measurements before pulling the trigger.

Last edited:
They are both named 'kanye jeans'

Thus the fit is the same. No difference in FIT

Not like it matters but
Here are measurements from ApC japan when they were up at least

Last edited:
Awesome, thanks.

I do hate it when they post in metric system, I have to use a conversion calculator. :wow:

Glad there's a thigh measurement though, too many leave that out even though it is so important.

Last edited:
^
Very nice SLP Bikers....
Also, that Ye Denim is the weirdest pair of jeans ever. I'm a 31 i think in those, but in reality thats a 33. I have the OG release pair, if there is any difference.
Waist is huge. Calves are super-skinny. Super....

PO

Got the SLP motocorss as well, not sure if this ones for keeps. Waist is just overly huge, really hating jeans cut these way. Size 30 and the waist feels like a size 35 but pretty much well everywhere else. Waist can't really be tailored either, the back pockets would have to touch each other because it has to be sized down so much.

I also wish my legs were longer for there, I don't overly sag but I do wear my jeans lower than my actual waist but with these, I can't do that because the knee detail doesn't line up to my knee cap so it feels weird.

15goxsk.jpg
2psf495.jpg

Yeah Cartier jewelry are like fine timepieces, prices increases almost on a yearly basis so you kind of got to buy as early as you can.

Sort of want the Panthere Ring, wish it was white gold though and would be :wow: if they can make it in black ceramic, not that I'm gon' buy anytime soon. :wow:

Ring is fire. 22k though

I can get my hands on a sz 28 if you need it @RFX45. I had to size down as well. The biker jeans are suppose to fit pretty tight.

Last edited:
They look baggy in the shins because the leather detail is somewhat puffy/protrudes and that goes through the knee. You can see it pretty much hug my thighs though and it also wraps around my calves.

The Givenchy polo doesn't have the numbers on the side, just the stripes.

No this particular polo does not have the number on it. I returned the red one with black stars around the collar mainly because of the numbers on the sleeves. 

vglove85, Do you mind to take a shot wearing it? I'm really interested of getting this polo also. Just want to see how it fit in real life. thanks
It fits very well.. I am 6'2" 200 lbs and I wear an XL top and Sz: 34 SLP jeans

Btw I took a bullet to the right shoulder and I am still recovering so the left shoulder would bbs a better judge of the fit.

Back
Top Bottom