Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Hey, need a few opinions. Should I stick with these or size down to a 30? There's a bit of space in the waist. The 30's are a lot tighter all around especially in the thighs.

@1 9 9 6  - that balmain aviator off of mrporter is great.  tried it for a few days but just couldn't justify that warm a jacket for HK but was very sad to send it back
what do you recommend on sizing?

mr. porter says TTS, but the measurements say otherwise.

41" chest for a size 44?

Last edited:

what do you recommend on sizing?

mr. porter says TTS, but the measurements say otherwise.

41" chest for a size 44?
i'm a true 50 and went TTS per their suggestion

the jacket fit decently well - not too short which was my worry, but quite snug around shoulders/arms - doable with just a tee, but layering even a thin sweater would have been a no go

hope that's helpful

i'm a true 50 and went TTS per their suggestion

the jacket fit decently well - not too short which was my worry, but quite snug around shoulders/arms - doable with just a tee, but layering even a thin sweater would have been a no go

hope that's helpful
i'm in-between 46-48 in outerwear.

the 46 is sold out on mr. p, only 44/48 left.

i know a 42.5" chest is gonna be too big.

guess it's not meant to be. 

lmao.

Last edited:
JE arrived today.

Quite happy with fit/quality. Especially against my Gap x JE jawn.

What size you go wit?
Medium my son.

Speaking of which..
JE at www.atriumnyc.com is 30% off with code: CYBERMONDAY30

Just copped the quilted villain crew for $112 shipped. Same as regular crew but quilted design on back yoke is :smokin

Cheaper than regular crew too but with more details :lol:

Last edited:

JE arrived today.

Quite happy with fit/quality. Especially against my Gap x JE jawn.

What size you go wit?
Medium my son.

Speaking of which..
JE at www.atriumnyc.com is 30% off with code: CYBERMONDAY30

Just copped the quilted villain crew for $112 shipped. Same as regular crew but quilted design on back yoke is
smokin.gif

Cheaper than regular crew too but with more details
laugh.gif
True, thx brah.

Might got with a Small then. Looks decently long on you and you're a few inches taller than me.

I flourished these past couple of days with the Mr. Porter sale, Ssense sale, and oki-ni cyber monday sale. First time I've waited for things to go on sale instead of buying them right away and couldn't have worked better got 3 things I've wanted for months.

You should be covered and if not just contact Matches and they should make it right.

Back
Top Bottom