Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

What about zoo fashions?.. Any idea about duties from them?.. How does that work?.. Do you pay the duties before the package is delivered or do you get a bill later? What is the process like?..

hope this isn't anyone in this thread :lol:

Caught this H&M x Wang Wool Biker and was wondering why the sizing was 2, 4, 6, 8, etc... and it turned out to be womens. :lol: I don't even give a damn though, things fits just right and I guess it was a return but got it for more than 50% off.

The handful they had was good and I like the overall concept (minus the huge WANG written on some items) but the fit was just too loose/big for my liking, that's Wangs style fit though so it makes sense.

That wool jacket almost has a neoprene like feel to it, it's really nice for an H&M piece.

Last edited:
picked up SLP blue destroyed to go with my blk crash denim that I rock damn near everyday,
really wish SSense would of thrown these on the sale :rolleyes, scooped a Wang tee since it was part of it

What about zoo fashions?.. Any idea about duties from them?.. How does that work?.. Do you pay the duties before the package is delivered or do you get a bill later? What is the process like?..

Customs usually works based on the carrier but it is up to the store if they want to charge you upfront (like Matches) so you don't have to worry about it.

My experience via FedEx is if it gets caught in customs, they will contact you and ask for info from you like social security and all. It's weird and unusual but it is protocol and you only have to do it once. Once you comply, they'll deliver your item and then send you a bill later on and it is usually a percentage of the value the shipper declared. I think DHL will actually hold your package until you pay but I am not 100% sure.

I believe customs will only incur fees if the value is more $200 (might be $250?) so others ask the shipper to markdown the value so no fee are incurred but there is that risk of the item being damaged or lost and you would have less to recoup so you got to weigh in what you prefer.

picked up SLP blue destroyed to go with my blk crash denim that I rock damn near everyday,
really wish SSense would of thrown these on the sale :rolleyes, scooped a Wang tee since it was part of it

The fit, quality and detail of the blue destroyed are not as good as the black pair imo. fyi, the blue pair stretch a lot.

Customs usually works based on the carrier but it is up to the store if they want to charge you upfront (like Matches) so you don't have to worry about it.

My experience via FedEx is if it gets caught in customs, they will contact you and ask for info from you like social security and all. It's weird and unusual but it is protocol and you only have to do it once. Once you comply, they'll deliver your item and then send you a bill later on and it is usually a percentage of the value the shipper declared. I think DHL will actually hold your package until you pay but I am not 100% sure.

I believe customs will only incur fees if the value is more $200 (might be $250?) so others ask the shipper to markdown the value so no fee are incurred but there is that risk of the item being damaged or lost and you would have less to recoup so you got to weigh in what you prefer.
RFX thanks for the info.   I picked up a pair of Balmain Bikers from Zoo Fashions..  Looks like they shipped it via UPS....  It's supposed to get here tomorrow so we will see how it goes.

Usually I wear sz30 in 16cm and sz29 in 17cm. These are sz29 in 16cm and they are very tight but still fit and Im sure they will stretch after a few wear.

2ndamendment, I wear 30, 31 nudie. I suggest you go at least a size down from nudie.

anyone have balmain raw bikers that can advise on sizing - am a 31 in all my washed balmain bikers, but wonder if i need to size down on the raws?

appreciate the help fam!

anyone have balmain raw bikers that can advise on sizing - am a 31 in all my washed balmain bikers, but wonder if i need to size down on the raws?

appreciate the help fam!
i have a pair of the blue raws.

size down 2, they run large.

thanks @1 9 9 6  !  is that down 2 from other brands or down 2 from your balmain washed bikers?
i went two down from my normal size.
^^^They will deliver the package regardless, if you own them anything they will mail you a separate letter asking you to pay.

Package from Luisaviaroma and ndc today. blk 16.5cm coated Balmain biker + blk infrared = perfect match.
waxed denim looks great with the VI's,

some cargos & varsity reds today.

just got on instagram today, i'll follow back anyone from NT.

instagram.com/dw_96

Last edited:
^^^ Those cargos :pimp: I plan on getting those next. I absolutely love those and the olive pair. I just followed you on IG too fam.

My package came from Mr. Porter yesterday. I was a little worried about the SLP jeans fit, just because I know SLP tends to fit a lot thinner than some other brands, and considering I've lost 40lbs since July, I really wasn't completely sure what size to get. But I ended up getting a 30 in 17cm and they fit great. I'll post a fit pic tomorrow.

Many say that HM jacket is Unisex, I agree

RFX I had that jacket but then they cancelled my order. Smh.

50% off too.............sweet

Last edited:
^^^ Those cargos
pimp.gif
I plan on getting those next. I absolutely love those and the olive pair. I just followed you on IG too fam.
Those black cargo Balmain looks good 1996!
@1 9 9 6  - nice balmain cargo jeans!  i have the same in 31, so go all the way down to 29 in the raws or stick to 30s?  thanks again!
[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

i'd say go with the same size you went with on the cargos.

i went down 2 on those also.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom