Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Anyone know how the sizing runs on these pants, I am usually a 31 in denim unlesss they are super tight in the thigh cuz I lift, then I size up and have them taken in at the waist.

you gotta size up if you got them big thighs bruh

trust, try em on

Last edited:
had no idea the pic turned out that massive since I post on mobile :lol:

heres a quick one, its a trench style

dope

I picked up a nice Moncler coat and a couple vests for the winter season, not sure they apply in here, high end ski wear :lol: I'm Really happy with them though.

Last edited:
Yah but I got to try it on, was still too baggy for me.

Thanks for the link though, appreciate the help.

My mans summoned the APC sale with his jedi mind tricks.

I just saw this now, ran over to APC and saw the sale. :lol:

And the jacket I want is on-sale for a good price, just waiting for my friend to get back to me about the fit.

@kevineg6 - how do your blue fw14 destroyed fit compared to the black pair? Same size and everything? Considering pre-ordering the SS15 pair from LVA.

@kevineg6 - how do your blue fw14 destroyed fit compared to the black pair? Same size and everything? Considering pre-ordering the SS15 pair from LVA.
The black pair are TTS but the blue pair fit a little loose and need to size down. The fabric of the blue destroy are a little more stretchable too.

i ordered Friday and got my shipping info today

Thanks, from the U.S. store? I ordered on Saturday. I'm just afraid because the item I was purchasing they only had my size left. Just nervous because I'm having it shipped to a U.S. addy (bought with my Canadian CC) so I hope it works out versus it not going through and the item being sold-out when I go back.

Thanks, from the U.S. store? I ordered on Saturday. I'm just afraid because the item I was purchasing they only had my size left. Just nervous because I'm having it shipped to a U.S. addy (bought with my Canadian CC) so I hope it works out versus it not going through and the item being sold-out when I go back.
ya from the US store

Gucci eyes YSL’s Slimane to replace creative director

As speculation mounts over who will take the reins at Gucci following the dismissal of CEO Patrizio di Marco and creative director Frida Giannini, fashion insiders say Saint Laurent’s Hedi Slimane tops a short list being considered by parent company Kering owner François-Henri Pinault to take Giannini’s role.

Page Six exclusively first reported that top Gucci executives, and power couple, di Marco and Giannini would exit Gucci after sales continually slumped. We now hear that cooler-than-cool Slimane — who revamped Saint Laurent since taking over in 2012 — is a top contender.
Slimane designed menswear for YSL for two years before jumping to Dior Homme in 1999, where he made slim cut suits en vogue. He left in 2007 and concentrated on photography, and returned to YSL in 2012.

Slimane made sweeping changes, including re-branding as Saint Laurent and moving his creative offices from Paris to LA. After naysayers expected adverse reactions to his moves, sales have popped while Gucci’s ground to a halt.

Other names on Kering’s short list include Givenchy creative director Riccardo Tisci — known for his close friendships with Kim Kardashian and Kanye West. But sources say that he’s locked into his contract at Givenchy for years, and would be difficult to poach.

Another designer being considered is American Joseph Altuzarra, after Kering took a stake in his namesake company last year. Speculation had been building that Pinault’s firm could be grooming him for a bigger position.

Giannini will leave Gucci after she presents her fall 2015 collection in Milan in March. Di Marco, with whom Giannini has a child, is being replaced by Marco Bizzarri on Jan. 1. A rep for Kering didn’t get back to us.

In October, the company reported Saint Laurent sales grew 28 percent, particularly performing well in North American stores, while Gucci sales remain stagnant. The brand’s been unable to move away from a heavy logo look that’s fallen out of favor among fashionistas.

If Slimane leaves to Gucci, he's taking every loyal customer with him.. :lol:
He transformed the culture and the entire vision of SLP. They will never be the same. They will trend down faster than no other...
No one was checking for Men's RTW until he arrived.
Just my two cents.

PO

FYI, Barney have a further reduction on their sale, a lot of pieces are 60% off, bought a few pieces from them. sizes are going fast lol

I will really, really hate you if you're the one that scooped this under my nose!
Added the 46 and was browsing a few more and when I got to the checkout it says sold out!
Even called for an in-store stock locate and all that's left are 50s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom