Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Looking for something similar or close to these Robert Geller flight pants from a couple years ago.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

@DrKingSchultz  There might've been a reason why you couldn't zip up all the way in the light wash balmain's in size 29.

Size 30: 

Waist : 41.5cm

Rise: 24cm

Thigh: 27.5cm

Inseam: 86cm

Hem: 15.5cm

Last edited:
Yea I have this non destroyed from last season as well

If the color is the same I'll just hold off or look for previous season crash washes

I know someone on here mentioned ordering from Mientus before. is there a customs fee attached? and if so, are they a lot? I've never dealt with customs before.

I know someone on here mentioned ordering from Mientus before. is there a customs fee attached? and if so, are they a lot? I've never dealt with customs before.

I bought the fringed sneakers from them. They shipped via ups and I had to pay ups the brokerage fee at the door with a check. Shoes were about 700 usd. I paid 50 usd.

I ordered a pair of slp jeans from them again on Friday. If the price is less than what you pay here, it's worth the hassle

thing is i already have the pair from last season and another non-destroyed pair in the same color, so im just looking for a reason to buy these lol

That's the reason I didn't get them either. I got the 2013 knee blowouts and the non destroyed from last season. Even with these the color is only slightly different.

balmain jeans look like something they sell at primart wtf

@DrKingSchultz
 There might've been a reason why you couldn't zip up all the way in the light wash balmain's in size 29.

Size 30: 

Waist : 41.5cm
Rise: 24cm
Thigh: 27.5cm
Inseam: 86cm
Hem: 15.5cm

I picked up a pair of Balmain size 29 light wash knee blow outs yesterday, they fit tighter then the slim fit faded black pair, I'm sure of it, so I had to hold my breath extra long and suck in that beer belly :lol: I will get some pictures up for those interested.

Size 29.

Right then here is an updated photo of me in a size 29 Balmain slim cut/fit faded black denim (one size down from my true size)

Now due to my lack of experience wearing denim for the past couple of years (I'm either in the office in suits or on the couch in sweat pants) with my time being spent split between sitting in the office not exercising and after hours lesiurely activities which involve an over indulgence in junk food and beers being consumed, I mistakenly thought a true 30 would be the best size for me, just for the ease and ability to throw them on and zip/hook up with them having a fit that was good enough for me, without having to go through the hassle of having to wiggle into the jeans and suck my beer belly in and hold my breath whilst I pull the hooks to secure :lol:

But on second thoughts given kevineg6 kevineg6 experience and advice on the Balmain denims, breaking in period, stretching over time and losing its grip, He advised to size down, let them break in and mold to my body. After a bit of patience they are on and have a much better fit, So a big thank you and Reps to him for the help and expertise, I shall be laying off the beers/burgers, improving my diet and renewing my gym membership to drop a few pounds and sharpen up.

It was definitely worth the perseverance and patience as I feel there is a tremendous improvement with the fit below the knees and regarding the length of the denim.

I have gone back and edited my previous posts and I apologise for previously giving out my incorrect advice on sizing/unintentionally misleading anyone, SIZE DOWN 1 SIZE FROM YOUR TRUE SIZE WITH BALMAIN DENIM.

Thank you I hope this helps anyone on the fence/in the market.

Last edited:
drkingschultz drkingschultz Thanks for the sizing information. Always helpful to know. I saw the light wash, ripped knee bikers in Barney's yesterday. They're a great looking pair! They only had a 32 (not my size) so I wasn't able to try them but they are indeed very nice!

@DrKingSchultz, no problem, I think the 29 look perfect on you. I bought a few in my tts and then realized they stretch too much after a few wear so dont want you to make the same mistake.

in general, the one without the rear zipper pocket are either slim fit or skinny fit. The one with rear zip pocket can be slim fit or straight/ regular fit. Legs opening varies from different fit and also the size of the denim itself.

Post some pic of the knee rips pair when you have a chance. The wash look different from different stock photos I saw.

@DrKingSchultz, no problem, I think the 29 look perfect on you. I bought a few in my tts and then realized they stretch too much after a few wear so dont want you to make the same mistake.

in general, the one without the rear zipper pocket are either slim fit or skinny fit. The one with rear zip pocket can be slim fit or straight/ regular fit. Legs opening varies from different fit and also the size of the denim itself.

Post some pic of the knee rips pair when you have a chance. The wash look different from different stock photos I saw.

Does saint Laurent denim stretch the same way? Usually a 32 but when it tried on the wax joints they were
Like od tight in the thigh like jeggings, didn't have a 34 for me to Try on but thinkin of grabbing a 34 and hitting the tailor

kevineg6 kevineg6 repped, thank you for the compliment, I think your going to love the knee rips man, I think these will be right up your street, you have to try them on in person, my photos along with the stock ones don't do them any justice at all, when you put them on and move around its :pimp: the knee rips give your legs a whole new level of comfort and articulation.

The usual restricted movement you experience with denim is GONE! you would have no problem scaling a 6 foot wall in these, if you would so choose, not that you would, but the option is there :lol: and the softness of the cotton against your skin is so :pimp: So much more comfortable than the faded black slim pair I previously posted.

Finally the cut in my opinion... blows the faded black slim pair out of the water again in this aspect for me it's night and day. Especially when you get below the knee, I really like their versatility also, good to wear with a simple plain tee, a pair of high end luxury high tops or even a simple pair of chucks. A summer time must have.

I'll throw them back on tomorrow and take a standing picture, for a better view of the fit, here is a quick shot or two so everyone can judge for themselves..

Excuse the pale complexion, we don't get much sun :lol: also there is hair there, it's just very fine and blonde mind you |I

Balmain size 29. MMM size 40.

Funny story..
I was having a laugh whilst modelling these for the wife, so I played this song and sang/mouthed the lyrics to her..
she just sat there and gave me the LOOK :smh: :rolleyes :lol:
Married/LTR men will know what um talking bout.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom