Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

yeah, I really like that wash. Do you mind to post some pictures with them on? I'm curious of how slim or skinny they are. btw what size did you ordered?

Here you go:

Does anyone know when or if John Elliot clothing goes on sale been looking to grab some of his villain hoodies

Does anyone know when or if John Elliot clothing goes on sale been looking to grab some of his villain hoodies

John Elliot Co really isn't considered high end/ designer clothing and I've never seen his clothes on sale on the actual JE CO site. However a lot of sites that sell his products will usually put them on sale at the end of season.

Try the dressing better thread in general.

Items have gone on sale on the site before. The last time was Black Friday and post-Christmas, if I can remember correctly.

A couple colors of the Villain were included, as well as some other pieces. Stock went relatively quickly.

I assume a sale on the site won't take place for a while, as the new season drops are still releasing.

More significant reductions can sometimes be found on third party retail sites. Check the stock list for those but again, sales on the brand in general are kind of rare and random.

Some ppl just don't know bro. LoL (not speaking of RFX per day)

But what do you define as high end?

To some RL isn't and to some it is...

I only posted the H&M because it is a rip jeans alternative just like when a plethora of biker jeans alternative that was posted. You know some likes the styles posted but not everyone could drop $500+ on ripped jeans or aren't comfortable but wants to give it a try and for $17 and to see if they can pull off or try the breezy feeling of ripped jeans, it isn't going to hurt your pockets if it turns out you don't like it.

As for what is considered high-end. I wouldn't say RL Polo is high-end nut Black Label and Purple Label should be. Pretty much what you consider a "luxury" or "upscale" brand or line within that brand. I say brand because like with RLs division, similar to Toyota and Lexus.

There are obviously gray areas in the definition though.

Last edited:
Some ppl just don't know bro. LoL (not speaking of RFX per day)

But what do you define as high end?

To some RL isn't and to some it is...

RFX is probably the best poster in this thread so he can do whatever.

Yeah I agree some people aren't as knowledgable but if you look I did try helping him/ lead him in the right direction.

My definition of high end well that's hard to say right now. I'm a big RL fan but I wouldn't consider it high end, black and purple label yeah no question that's a different story.

I guess it depends on a lot of factors but JEco and Buschemi aren't considerd high end to me. The product has to be able to justify the price point. Ive bought tons of JE tshirts and theyve held up horribly.

I do think JE&Co is considered high-end to some degree. It is still basics (sweats and hoodies) at a premium price.

Also high-end, I mean there isn't really a ceiling to luxury.

A $35k C-Class is a luxury car and a $100k S-Class doesn't change that.

There are definitely variances depending on a person's point of view so to some JE might not count as high-end.

JE currently expanded their line (or about to from the NYFS) so we'll see how those items are and it's pricepoint to make a good determination I guess.

Last edited:
If JE sweats are high-end, what are $1,600 Thom Browne cashmere sweats considered?

So essentially, you're saying there's only ONE tier of high-end? That is, a brand can't be high-end if there is a brand that's higher of the same sort?

So this thread should then be called, "post pics of highest-end designer clothing"?

Lol

I don't consider JE high-end personally. I consider it to be expensive but not necessarily high end, as it is overpriced in my opinion. As youngbillrussel youngbillrussel stated, there's an element of quality that has to be fulfilled to some degree and I don't think JE cuts it. Again, in my opinion. It's quite subjective, however.

Last edited:
I don't think many take it too seriously, just a discussion in an otherwise quiet thread.

I thought JEs quality was pretty good? I don't own any but heard they are made well and feels good and aren't made in some factory in China?

Then again there are JE fanboys just like Kanyes that will swear by the product because they were there first then curse them once they go mainstream. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom