Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Just picked up this pair of SL jeans at the soho store today  

Also, got these on farfetch when I got home because I was hype how nice the SL 15.5 cm fit is Don't get me wrong, this is more than I like spending on denim but I sucked it up. 

I was also kinda disappointed in the destroyed from this season. There is slits in the back of the jeans that killed it for me. I blasted my foot right through the back side slit of the right leg when I first tried them on and definitely ripped them a little getting my foot back into the jean . Hence the reason I went on the hunt for last seasons when I got back. 

Haha, putting on those black destroyeds is a delicate matter too.

How much were your destroyeds from farfetch? I grabbed from there to for $790 but I noticed they recently are showing up for $900

I also picked up a nondistressed pair of SLP denim recently too. 15.5, like this season's destroyed but no rips. Love them.

I know a lot of people look at Kanye for inspiration for clothing in this thread. Probably going to get hated on for saying this but check out Harry styles, kid dresses up a lot in SLP. His style is on point in my opinion.
Chick jeans and boots? I'll pass.

trying to find a suede chelsea similar to the slp (basically a non bulky chelsea and narrow toe) can anyone point me in a direction

trying to find a suede chelsea similar to the slp (basically a non bulky chelsea and narrow toe) can anyone point me in a direction

I just got these SANDROS for $170 canadian at a marshAlls. Which is wild cause no one here knows Sandro.

Don't mind the slp bag.

Last edited:
Did you just snatch that SLP dust bag from another shoe? :lol:

I'll probably do the same though. :wow:

You're going to have to be more specific.  What's your price range?  What material?  What color? 

If you got money to burn, here's some Balmain leather joggers for $2800
I need some sweat  joggers sweats to go with my margielas

no leather

color black or grey

Have you tried Nike Tech Fleece? Adidas also has their version called Sport Luxe iirc.

I believe 3.1 Philip Lim comes out with one every season now too. Balmain also makes nice fleece joggers.

There's also the forum favorites John Elliot.

Wore the boots to work tonight (I own a bar) and they're perfect since they're decently comfy and I won't be too mad if they get beat up abit. [emoji]128527[/emoji]

Looks great.

What bar? I'm in TO from time-to-time - absolutely love it there and may make a temporary move that direction soon.

:smokin

Back
Top Bottom