Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Was checking out SSense and lo and behold they now carry Lad Musician though not particularly the nice pieces and suits: https://www.ssense.com/en-us/men/designers/lad-musician

Figured this is the best place to ask.... Is the raf Fred Perry wiakity any good? Was looking to get the parka

Those look good from that shot. I wish I grabbed a pair. Now the asking resell prices are so high.

The new season destroyeds didn't quench my thirst for destroyed denim. Damn things just have symmetrical gashes haha

Saint Laurent Denim sizing is tts...Im 6'2-6'3 195 athletic build. Would I be okay with sz 34 denim? Probably sz 36 if skinny correct?

Also on my computer here in Singapore it shows saint laurent products on ssense less than retail. New season destroyed denim 590 USD. Really want a nice pair of denim...

Saint Laurent Denim sizing is tts...Im 6'2-6'3 195 athletic build. Would I be okay with sz 34 denim? Probably sz 36 if skinny correct?

Also on my computer here in Singapore it shows saint laurent products on ssense less than retail. New season destroyed denim 590 USD. Really want a nice pair of denim...
36 will most likely be way too big in the waist.  I would go with a 34 unless you have abnormally large legs.  Im 6'4 215 and I wear a 34.  I have fairly muscular legs and the 34 isn't too tight around my thighs.  

I agree, I think a 34 would probably be best depending on the size of your legs. I'm 6'1, 190 with relatively large calves/thighs and I'm a 34 in the newest destroyed denim pairs, in both black and blue.

I recently bought a 33 in a non-destroyed pair with some stretch in it. Don't know how those will work in the legs but that's all that was left.

So, in all, I'd say true to size. Especially in the waist. If your legs are small, you MAY even be able to size down 1

36 will most likely be way too big in the waist.  I would go with a 34 unless you have abnormally large legs.  Im 6'4 215 and I wear a 34.  I have fairly muscular legs and the 34 isn't too tight around my thighs.  
I agree, I think a 34 would probably be best depending on the size of your legs. I'm 6'1, 190 with relatively large calves/thighs and I'm a 34 in the newest destroyed denim pairs, in both black and blue.

I recently bought a 33 in a non-destroyed pair with some stretch in it. Don't know how those will work in the legs but that's all that was left.

So, in all, I'd say true to size. Especially in the waist. If your legs are small, you MAY even be able to size down 1
Thanks fellas yeah I tried the waxed denim sz 34 and those fit great. I want the new season destroyed but hesitant because Saint Laurent here has them for around 1100 SGD which is close to the retail price in the US but ssense on my computer when I check shows 590 for them. But my phone shows 790. Should I try to buy them on my computer from ssense? Ill be mad if they charge me 790 because Im not ready to spend 790 on denim yet in life...truthfully not 590 either lol.  

I know a lot of people look at Kanye for inspiration for clothing in this thread. Probably going to get hated on for saying this but check out Harry styles, kid dresses up a lot in SLP. His style is on point in my opinion.

Haha, no hate at all... The kid kills SLP boots regularly.
Often in SL coats and clothing too. Typically worn too tight for me to pull off casually but definitely inspiration as to how different pieces could be out together.

He's got a super slim frame like Hedi/runway models so I think the tight clothing works for him

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom