Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

you posting pics of yours just stoked the fire even more

definitely will be copping more SLP denim going forward. unsure if more destroyed/distressed makes sense though.

maybe a grey wash next.

Grey is a good look for sure and I recently grabbed a medium wash that is probably the most versatile of their denim offerings in my opinion.

I like the raw blacks a lot too. I love the destroyed look but having several pairs isn't smart for me since i don't get to wear them that much- trying to keep that workwear/streetwear balance in order.

Black is great but I am plentiful in that spectrum as Naked & Famous has provided lol. DIY-ed the black power stretch model I got last year into knee rips after re-upping on a new black power stretch and I also have their waxed stacked guy option.

No reason to cop SLP black denim lol. Basis more than covered :lol:

on the real, if I steadily found come ups like that at my Marshall's...I wouldn't give up the info to anyone :lol:

Last edited:
There is a Marshalls with great finds in Chicago. My OG happens to be store manager there but there are never any good designer duds in my size

What marshalls in Chicago? I haven't been in a while but whenever I used to go, there was NOTHING good.

I used to hit Nordstrom Rack, Marshalls, and Filenes all the time when I was a teenager- grabbing paper denim, se7en, and R&R haha

Quick shot of the Amiri's the other day.

Mr porter stocked some dope jackets from coach (didn't even know they made men's clothing ) probably will grab the bomber and see how it is

What marshalls in Chicago? I haven't been in a while but whenever I used to go, there was NOTHING good.

I used to hit Nordstrom Rack, Marshalls, and Filenes all the time when I was a teenager- grabbing paper denim, se7en, and R&R haha

Bro I used to love Filenes on Michigan Ave! I used to work there in my teen years and stayed coming up on Trues and Rocks, not to mention hella women, young and older.

But the Marshall's up north on Damon and Armitage has those low key come ups. Try to go on Tuesdays or Thursdays late morning/early afternoon because that's when the new inventory from receiving is put out onto the floor.

Can anybody help me track down a pair of these, SLIM FIT WAXED DENIM BIKER JEANS Ref: S5HT551C479W176 in a
Size 29 in the EU/UK
it would be greatly appreciated..

Last edited:
tmso tmso yeah Filene's had a nice selection for sure! I would have loved to work there in my teens- definite come ups!

Good looking!- I'll keep an eye out on that Armitage location.

Yea it's a super slow process
I'm still in a place, I do a home visit Friday to go up the stairs. Crazy....

Back
Top Bottom