Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Yeezy Season 2 = Homeless Jedi Season?

I wouldnt be surprised ye hooking us up with the ill force awakens cosplay...

still unsure how I feel about bikers

maybe once I cop my bike, I'll feel differently lol

I was blown away by the quality of my Balmains, but they are WAY too heavy. They literally weigh like 5lbs.

I've always liked Balmain but I can't spend that kind of money on novelty denim (or clothing, period). Mind you I did just buy the SLP 5 zipper detail denim :smh:

yzy season stuff is garbage for real

I'm wondering what you guys feel about it?

Thanks A btw

Last edited:
I don't like it, didn't like season 1 either but based on what he is actually releasing to the public, it is vastly different anyways.

While I am not a fan of what he has on the runway I do wish he would just release those pieces so at least it is kind of different than looking like just another APC collab.

In the end, I'll probably own none of the pieces from either the runway or production but I think I would have preferred if he just released something different.

Looks horrible to me none of those clothes have any practicability to them. Kanye shouldve just dropped pastelle instead but would keep the adiddas footwear tho.

Last edited:
Collection is nice, decent. I think the styling just throws people for a loop. Most can't see past it

Just my opinion of course

Checking out season 2 further and I am just not a big fan, he just can't pull off the baggy silhouette well.

Browsing through the show, only highlight for me was...

Last edited:
Kendall is def pretty, the sister Kylie......lol no.

Lol at quoting pic right behind just to ask "Don't you live close to them?"

Last edited:
still 90 degrees here :smh:

finally had a lil rain storm and couldn't even wear a jacket because it was so humid :x

SS15 Destroyed and FW15 5 zipper denim came in today. Super stoked on the destroyed denim. The 5 zipper denim is cool too but definitely an evening pant (if that makes sense). I'll try to post pics later.

I've been going back and forth on both of those. Nice pick ups for sure. I like the look of the 5 zips a lot- more than I anticipated actually. I get what you mean by "evening pant" I think. They're just a bit more sleek (?)

I'm interested in the destroyed pair as well. Please post fit photos when you can. So many variations in that pair- some look great, some look pretty bad.
I haven't tried them on yet but I'm hoping my store will have some of the better looking pairs when I do.

About to blow out the left knee on my SL destroyed.  I am thinking that I will probably get them to the tailor and close it back up, although double blowouts might not look bad...

Also, tried on some haider ackermann velvet bombers and draped shirts and must say they are REAL nice!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom