Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

67ku48.jpg

I got my FoG bomber from the 3rd collection last month (a lot of retailers got their deliveries very late if you remember). While I like it, it def isn't worth the price tag IMO. Already have to take it somewhere to get the zipper fixed since it won't zip-up. And the inner pocket you have to be very careful and tender when zipping it up or down because the zipper track can rip out. :smh:

Last edited:
Not high end but anyone familiar with BLK DNM? Thinking about grabbing the Jean 25 fit but can't really find any info regarding fits and comparisons. Any help would be appreciated
I am a fan of BLK DNM.  Jean 25 has a nice fit and for the price I think its a no brainer. The waist is true to size.  Ssense has some measurements if you wanted to look at them. 

I like thoses alot more in person than i thought i would. Them with my dark grey Balmain bikers is :smokin

Info on jeans? I've been on the lookout for a nice color of grey jeans. Bikers would set the fit off perfect. Did you cop anything from the collection, besides that?

Hey fellas, I haven't been in here in a while, so this might be way off topic, but I found this through the FOG marketplace on facebook. Good FOG substitutes at really fair prices.

http://store.enfinleve.com/collections/all

I ended up picking up the Urdiain crewneck in black. I really dig that they do the side slits without the zippers like 3rd collection FOG hoodies.

Last edited:
Where can I find a Gucci belt at a decent price? Or does anyone know any truth lr eBay sellers who sell designer belts. So many fakes on eBay it's hard to tell what is what.

I wouldn't consider buying such a piece through a third party- way too many fakes out there. Your best bet is to check sites like yoox and bluefly for discounts maybe.

Hey guys, does anyone here own (or has anyone tried on) this jacket by any chance? I'm considering buying but would like some sizing information beforehand. I'll hopefully be able to make it to the store in the next couple weeks but you guys always come through with helpful info right away.

Also, my FoGxBNY jacket came in. Color is a dirt magnet like stated here earlier. I like it but honestly it's nowhere near worth the price. I couldn't get the zipper zipped for like 25mins and it still sticks repeatedly... It's thinner than expected too. For the price, I expected a bit better, I guess. I still love the sleeve stitch detail though and you guys' sizing info was spot on!

Before I ship it back, if anyone here is interested for retail+shipping, let me know.

Haha, haven't seen it yet but just read the GQ article on his style in it. I've seen the jacket before online but never worn, seeing it worn gave me the extra push to go for it.

.... So, yes lol

Hey guys, does anyone here own (or has anyone tried on) this jacket by any chance? I'm considering buying but would like some sizing information beforehand. I'll hopefully be able to make it to the store in the next couple weeks but you guys always come through with helpful info right away.

Also, my FoGxBNY jacket came in. Color is a dirt magnet like stated here earlier. I like it but honestly it's nowhere near worth the price. I couldn't get the zipper zipped for like 25mins and it still sticks repeatedly... It's thinner than expected too. For the price, I expected a bit better, I guess. I still love the sleeve stitch detail though and you guys' sizing info was spot on!

Before I ship it back, if anyone here is interested for retail+shipping, let me know.
i thought gucci had dope jacket like this , i think its gone already 

Back
Top Bottom