Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Looks like Gucci went left when they should have gone right in regards to many of the design aspects of that jacket.

I did see a similar one by Belstaff today (not leather) and another by, I want to say McQueen? Not certain... They're out there.

I really like the black/brown combo.

Hey guys, does anyone here own (or has anyone tried on) this jacket by any chance? I'm considering buying but would like some sizing information beforehand. I'll hopefully be able to make it to the store in the next couple weeks but you guys always come through with helpful info right away.

Also, my FoGxBNY jacket came in. Color is a dirt magnet like stated here earlier. I like it but honestly it's nowhere near worth the price. I couldn't get the zipper zipped for like 25mins and it still sticks repeatedly... It's thinner than expected too. For the price, I expected a bit better, I guess. I still love the sleeve stitch detail though and you guys' sizing info was spot on!

Before I ship it back, if anyone here is interested for retail+shipping, let me know.

I got mine last week. I thought it was really well made and I was stoked that it was thinner than expected, making it an easy-wear around all times of the year, rather than just the winter time. But I couldn't agree with you more, the color is a dirt magnet, and after trying it on a couple times and contemplating, I'm sending mine back as well, ONLY because of the color, otherwise, I was 100% set on keeping it. Too expensive for such a fragile color. And too bad, because although I do like the 4th collection bombers, I can't see myself wearing that material in the long run. Bring the 3rd collection ones back, it would be an instant purchase for me.

True, but so many other brands use them too.

Supposedly, it's started as to not allow the body/person to take away from the garment- so it looks damn near like the clothes are on a hanger.

I feel like I read that somewhere, could be wrong.

Hey fellas, I haven't been in here in a while, so this might be way off topic, but I found this through the FOG marketplace on facebook. Good FOG substitutes at really fair prices.

http://store.enfinleve.com/collections/all

I ended up picking up the Urdiain crewneck in black. I really dig that they do the side slits without the zippers like 3rd collection FOG hoodies.

New to this thread but I'm definitely liking some of the pieces on this site, repped!

Awesome! I'm eyeing the black pair. How do they fit and quality? 

They're slim fitting. Sorta like slps but more elastic. I wear 31's in slp and 30-31's in balmain depending on the style. Went with 30's on the amiris. I have the black pair as well and would recommend it if you're on the fence about it. Quality wise they're not amazing tbh but good enough for me. Paying mainly for the aesthetics and fit.

Back
Top Bottom