Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Exactly.

The more important question is, how/why does he find this airbrushed imagery "cool"? I get it, it's an OG hood look but still... Not a good look

Cause when you're millionaire, a saint laurent jacket is equivalent to buying an h&m jacket to us. It's literally nothing to him. He could go buy thousands more just like it. 
Doubt Pusha is caking to the point where he can buy thousands more of those. Hundreds maybe. He's richer than I'll ever be but I honestly doubt he is worth that much. But regardless of how much money he has that crap on the back just made a high-end denim jacket look like some early 2000s Platinum FuBu

Exactly.

The more important question is, how/why does he find this airbrushed imagery "cool"? I get it, it's an OG hood look but still... Not a good look
This

Who the heck is that supposed to be anyway? A hood version of Chuckie from Childs Play?

Last edited:
Exactly.

The more important question is, how/why does he find this airbrushed imagery "cool"? I get it, it's an OG hood look but still...

You already answered the question.....he is a 38 year old rapper. Young OG like Fab who likes Bape also he doesn't do Chelseas like many in here just high end street looks. Same with many in his circle. It's straight up street culture.

Pusha isn't hurting and he just became President of GOOD music with 250k salary.

One of the most humble rap dudes in the game no bs.

Last edited:
Pusha T is everything.

He is my favorite rapper.

Old buddy of mine met dude back in VA, he straight up told me he was the coolest rapper he ever met, humble as hell. Dont think I ever heard Push in any rap beef or nonsense with females.

Old buddy of mine met dude back in VA, he straight up told me he was the coolest rapper he ever met, humble as hell. Dont think I ever heard Push in any rap beef or nonsense with females.
plenty of rap beef. from the past.

weezy

jay-z

lebron lol 

plenty of rap beef. from the past.

weezy

jay-z

lebron lol 

dead a** i dont recall

i gotta look it up, he gotta be cool with all them dudes now lol

edit: over BAPE at that, Mr. Me Too re: Weezy, yea i remember that

Last edited:
dead a** i dont recall

i gotta look it up, he gotta be cool with all them dudes now lol

edit: over BAPE at that, Mr. Me Too re: Weezy, yea i remember that
lol it was lyrical. nothing too much. 

but yea I'm a big coke rap fan lol. Push and Young Jeezy all day

Lol

True True

But like I said its hip hop/street culture

And Hip Hop has always mixed with High Fashion even Kanye would tell you.

Last edited:
i used to party at the same places as push in virginia and met him at the first play cloths release when cream was commonwealth , i have never know this guy to be humble 
laugh.gif

the jacket is fresh tho . its an ultimate statement on some drug dealin _ . especially with shirt kings being the ones to do it . calculated flex 

a lot of my guys can vouch for me , I've been preaching the air brush wave on denim jackets for a minute . word to teddy riley in tony alamo 

i met pusha T and pharell in the cheescake factory down here when we hosted the superbowl.

they were both cool as hell.  

pusha showed me love cause i was wearing an "i got it 4 cheap" t-shirt lmao.  

also met Stephen A Smith there but he was **** 

Last edited:
Why ruin an expensive jacket for some air brush??

Maybe the airbrush is worth more to him than the jacket? Ever think about that.
nerd.gif

ShirtKings are legends at what they do and early on D Boy as well as B Boy fashion was believe it or not AIR BRUSH fits.

Dapper Dan was'nt making all the money back then. It makes perfect sense to me. Dope.

Last edited:

Why ruin an expensive jacket for some air brush??

Maybe the airbrush is worth more to him than the jacket? Ever think about that.
nerd.gif

ShirtKings are legends at what they do and early on D Boy as well as B Boy fashion was believe it or not AIR BRUSH fits.

Dapper Dan was'nt making all the money back then. It makes perfect sense to me. Dope.
exactly , one in the same . its the arrogance of it all .

its don c reinventing the buck 50 

I hear you. I know the history behind who did the jacket and the whole DBoy, BBoy background.
Knowing that doesn't make it more reasonable/attractive, or less silly to me though.

Personally, I'd value a nice clean SL denim jacket FAR more than one with that weak, childish airbrush imagery.
Hell, I'd take a plain Levis trucker over that painted SL one.

It's all subjective man. I'm not knocking him or the history.
I actually think it's a smart move, considering his career and Crack Rap image but does it look GOOD to ME? Nope.

Also, very different from the Buck50 that DonC mimicked.
I say 'mimicked" because Don makes hats with snakeskin bills and straps- Clearly inspired by Buck50's but Buck50's had to have that front design.
That's whats made them what they were. Typically a blinged out (middle of the mall looking) watch face over a winged design in a matching exotic skin.
Growing up on the South Side of Chicago, I know those all too well.

Creating a JustDon hat doesn't deface a high end piece in the process. It actually does the opposite and brings high end elements to an otherwise street style hat. Hence, why there's far less backlash in that case. Nothing is being "ruined"

But I would never buy one of those either.

I hear you. I know the history behind who did the jacket and the whole DBoy, BBoy background.
Knowing that doesn't make it more reasonable/attractive, or less silly to me though.

Personally, I'd value a nice clean SL denim jacket FAR more than one with that weak, childish airbrush imagery.
Hell, I'd take a plain Levis trucker over that painted SL one.

It's all subjective man. I'm not knocking him or the history.
I actually think it's a smart move, considering his career and Crack Rap image but does it look GOOD to ME? Nope.

Also, very different from the Buck50 that DonC mimicked.
I say 'mimicked" because Don makes hats with snakeskin bills and straps- Clearly inspired by Buck50's but Buck50's had to have that front design.
That's whats made them what they were. Typically a blinged out (middle of the mall looking) watch face over a winged design in a matching exotic skin.
Growing up on the South Side of Chicago, I know those all too well.

Creating a JustDon hat doesn't deface a high end piece in the process. It actually does the opposite and brings high end elements to an otherwise street style hat. Hence, why there's far less backlash in that case. Nothing is being "ruined"

But I would never buy one of those either.
your from chicago so you get it , but some may not understand the culture behind certain things thats why i made the comparison . its just the idea of bringing something street to a higher level . lol it doesn't have to be that literal but i feel u . 

Pusha T>>>>>>
i honestly thought he would bring more awareness to dries van noten than anything . he wore a sweatsuit recently I've been eyeing for a while . push is right on the money with his wave to me 

Last edited:
Did JL say this FOG collection was so the high school kids could afford it?
selection is decent but of course no destroyed jeans or any from permanent collections.

http://www.ysl.com/subhome/index?se...ame=subhome&gender=u&siteCode=SAINTLAURENT_US

use code PRIVATEFW15 at checkout

Y3 also having a 30% off sale
Greatly appreciated! And would be great if you could post the women's link as well, for some reason I can't get to it and my girl wants to see whats available

Fellas.. Question for you.. What's the consensus on Balmain Bikers?..

After he h&m collaboration are they done?.. Can we expect deep discounts on them this holiday season?

^i don't think h&m slowed down the wave on balmain at all . there were numerous attempts at a biker jean by mad brands and people had already gotten comfortable with alternatives with better price points . the only difference is that the h&m collection solidified that they were an official balmain product that was affordable , but the idea of buying cheaper biker jeans had already been in the air and it didn't hurt balmain loyalist at all 

if anything , the leather pieces were the stand outs to me ...

Back
Top Bottom