Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

They're Japanese Selvedge too.

I'm hesitant to buy jeans without starting fitness routine yet.

I made that mistake years ago. Get in your ideal shape before making a purchase of high end denim.

Last edited:
Me taking the train again, L01 jacket, Nashville Flannels, raw edge D02, AW13 Chain Wyatt

I have the exact same boots 1st season SLP > Everythang. Kevin we have almost the same taste in clothes. Every time you post a fit I have at least one of items. You drive a BMW too no?

Or, did you sell it and now live in the train station just stuntin'?

JackStacks, No double AW13 is the best season! No one will argue with that. Yeah, I still have the bimmer but I just never drive to work, traffic is just too crazy.

23soles, Raw is definitely one of my favorite pair of Jeans. The flannels are the Nashville, regular fit western style. btw, I shoot you another message last night, I'm on now lol.

Last edited:
I made that mistake years ago. Get in your ideal shape before making a purchase of high end denim.

o yes of course

and yes kev kills the fits

random question

for those who have been to Paris does everyone dress that dope? is is just a small percent i see around social media? like damn those dudes dont f around with fashion especially kanye influence

Last edited:
23soles, Raw is definitely one of my favorite pair of Jeans. The flannels are the Nashville, regular fit western style. btw, I shoot you another message last night, I'm on now lol.
m

Nice, I want to try the Nashville. I've tried the other and it was just ok. I'm thinking the Nashville will be better.

I hit you back too, welcome to the EIP club!

for those who have been to Paris does everyone dress that dope? is is just a small percent i see around social media? like damn those dudes dont f around with fashion especially kanye influence

Haha No of course not but IMO the overall average of the general public dresses so much better.
Like their cheap clothes or their "old navy" are just designed so much better so the average joe looks better than the average joe over here in the states.

But then again the general public is just much slimmer and more in shape in Europe.
So it might just be Americans are just fat lmao

most Parisians dress pretty fly but you will not be walking through the city of SLP model types lol.

whole lotta stan smiths over there though

I've heard the same. Stan Smiths are huge over there, for men and women. If they can slim the profile a bit with a less bulbous toe, they'd be perfect. Till then, I'd rather stick to discounted CP Achilles

yep. thankfully I got a homie over at MrP so he'll lace me come spring time for my first pair of white CPs

It's time guys

selection looks small. am i in the wrong sale section?

Last edited:
Why ruin a perfectly good jacket with that crap on the back
Cause when you're millionaire, a saint laurent jacket is equivalent to buying an h&m jacket to us. It's literally nothing to him. He could go buy thousands more just like it. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom