Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

These jeans are great for the summer.

Ok, but no one would have a clue what cactus plant was if it wasn't for Pharell. No one would buy it if he wasn't wearing it all the time. She doesn't use new techniques, use different fabrics, etc. it's just printed shirts and hats. Same with all of Kanyes minions.

But everyone is free to rock whatever you like for whatever reason you like. Its not really high end though, so it doesn't belong here.
new techniques?

I need that 50%+ off, 30 ain't enough for me unless it's something really dope I want

depends on what year, cut and material composition.  also will help what type of look you are looking for.  lots of variation with slp.
i wanted to buy these https://www.ssense.com/en-us/men/product/saint-laurent/blue-skinny-original-vintage-jeans/1399703 but it's weird they arent in the sale section anymore.

I'm definitely on the skinny side I'm about 5'8 127 and have skinny legs.  I generally wear a 28-29 depending on the jeans so trying to decide which of the two sizes to buy. For reference my raw apc pns are 27, i wear 29 in mr completely because the knees are too tight otherwise, and stampd i wear a 28 (i know none are really high fashion, this will be my first pair of higher end jeans).  I basically just don't like my jeans looking like a glove on me, skinny is fine but nothing too tight  

i wanted to buy these https://www.ssense.com/en-us/men/product/saint-laurent/blue-skinny-original-vintage-jeans/1399703 but it's weird they arent in the sale section anymore.

I'm definitely on the skinny side I'm about 5'8 127 and have skinny legs.  I generally wear a 28-29 depending on the jeans so trying to decide which of the two sizes to buy. For reference my raw apc pns are 27, i wear 29 in mr completely because the knees are too tight otherwise, and stampd i wear a 28 (i know none are really high fashion, this will be my first pair of higher end jeans).  I basically just don't like my jeans looking like a glove on me, skinny is fine but nothing too tight  

Given your stats prob a 28 will fit you fine.

My advice is don't buy that particular pair. At 5'8" the knee blowouts will come down way below your knees and it won't look right

Some new FW16 pieces available for preview on Matches. Been in the market for a nice dinner jacket for a while now and I think this might be the one :smokin

Back
Top Bottom