Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

i won't lie they are looking very hard, i been putting in work on the low.........if the pics get to me when they finally drop among the masses i do have stuff to sell cause thats what i been doing for months now behind the scenes

buy/sell/barter
Yea I Have A Few Ideas On How To Get Them But I Will Wait And See On That, don't wanna speak beforehand. And yea selling stuff you don't need isn't a bad idea, I just like keeping everything I buy :smh: :lol:

Yea I Have A Few Ideas On How To Get Them But I Will Wait And See On That, don't wanna speak beforehand. And yea selling stuff you don't need isn't a bad idea, I just like keeping everything I buy :smh: :lol:

i dunno man, I'm weird.............i never was the collector type. i have some Js that i won't sell and 1s are a love forever

ill tell you this though young man.........i wish i was your age again, i might not get this yeezy at retail but i have Adidas stock i got earlier in the 1st quarter :smoking

no humble brag, just gotta be a better version of your former self, and don't pay attention to negative people and surround yourself with ppl with goals

Last edited:
i dunno man, I'm weird.............i never was the collector type. i have some Js that i won't sell and 1s are a love forever

ill tell you this though young man.........i wish i was your age again, i might not get this yeezy at retail but i have Adidas stock i got earlier in the 1st quarter :smoking

no humble brag, just gotta be a better version of your former self, and don't pay attention to negative people and surround yourself with ppl with goals
well I just turned 22 so I'm not that young anymore. With all the work I put in with shoes I should go into the stock market game. I'm not really a collector but I wear everything I buy, with no intention to sell the kicks. Even worn if I sold my collection I could buy a new current year whip or put a down payment on a house.

well I just turned 22 so I'm not that young anymore. With all the work I put in with shoes I should go into the stock market game. I'm not really a collector but I wear everything I buy, with no intention to sell the kicks. Even worn if I sold my collection I could buy a new current year whip or put a down payment on a house.

bro 22 is ******* young...........trust me

i was just like you buying sneakers left and right, reselling..........only diff was i had temp or pt time job and life was easier back then but today is a different beast.

anyways sorry to derail thread like i always do :roll eyes

/convo

Last edited:
bro 22 is ******* young...........trust me

i was just like you buying sneaker left an right..........only diff was i had temp or pt time jobs but sneaker game was WAY diff

anyways sorry to derail thread like i always do :rolleyes
sneaker game done changed and I don't think anyone cares about no thread derail at 3am :lol:

sneaker game done changed and I don't think anyone cares about no thread derail at 3am :lol:

damn i didnt even realize its 3am an its just you an I having an iMessage chat :rofl:

Last edited:

I'm about to turn 21 the 18th of this month but man I feel young!
Both of you are young as hell!

There prices are about 30% lower, if you get your vat refunded that's another 8-18% (no you never get all of it). If you have to pay taxes on the tie in the US that's 5-12% It being a spring item it was probably on sale which would account for the rest.

Originally Posted by alp View Post

how sway...........

i just put more respek on yo name..........

i always wondered how my life would have turned out diff if i grew up in NYC instead of CT, i made a killing at 22 (dunk SBs) myself also but nothing to show for it blew it on strip clubs, food and small trips & other bs, i wish i was lying.......

the network an opportunity alone of a big city.....

Last edited:
how sway...........

i just put more respek on yo name..........

i always wondered how my life would have turned out diff if i grew up in NYC instead of CT, i made a killing at 22 (dunk SBs) myself also but nothing to show for it blew it on strip clubs, food and small trips & other bs, i wish i was lying.......

the network an opportunity alone of a big city.....
ain't see this til now. I don't got much to show for it except a big sneaker collection. I spend my bread on sneakers for the feet and I like to gamble. Don't really travel like that,except to ac :lol:

I'll see whoever on IG, got like 4 I'm 4 weeks?

[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

hey fellas..ordered some SLP denim in a 36 because I was told to size up... and they were HUGE.

I ordered a different one in 34....hopefully those work..

Any1 have any problem with inconsistent sizing?

I hope the 34s work because I love those jeans!!!!!!!

(light wash with the ripped knees)

Any help will be appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom