Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

agreed, but i cant do fear of god pricing personally.

exactly what i was looking for and around what i was hoping to spend, thanks!
Just a heads up. They are not slim fitting. They drape so if you are not a small, size down one size. I'm a small and it looks like I'm wearing a medium. Wish they'd make an extra small.

Yeah the bomber is nice, but not 10 times the price nicer then Alpha Industries. The guy is a tool and his social media rambling about god giving him the gift to make overpriced clothes for privileged teens/young adults really makes me not like the dude.

His deisgns arent bad, I like some of them. Even have the PacSun FOG bomber. Just as a person, he is a douche.

Lol high end is the new streetwear

95% of these "high end" brands are not gonna be around in a year or two

en noir/amiri/fog/anything virgil/acne/john elliot/vetements/etc

I bought a pair of John elliott pants are they are made very nicely. His clothes deserve the high end wording. Now brands charging 1200 for a Metallica t shirt I don't know about :lol:

i can't decide if i want fog or slp destroyed denim 

fog is od overpriced but i can't front , those jeans and bombers are fire 

Lol since it won't be around in a year he should buy now while he has the chance

Acne isn't even in the same category IMO.

Flyknit, that givenchy sweater is sick. Did they have a bunch of them?

En noir has been around for a few years so has JE and Ance has been around even longer. I think Acne and JE that have a lot of basics will be around for awhile where as the other brands will fall out of fashion sooner or later.

And only the slim fit bomber from alpha fits proper, that I agree.

Last edited:
that one dude ranting probably just found out about acne and JE last month.

heard some dude say side zippers are played out.

ill cop villain hoodies while y'all cop the other crap he's dropping.

I'm good with the regular JE stuff. 

I used to think JE was nothing more than a gimmick because of the side-zips but after purchasing my first piece last month (Pigtail Mercer... hands down my favourite tops/sweater I own), I've since bought 5 or 6 more piece and I find myself more interested in the brand than Saint Laurent for example. I just can't bring myself to spend $100 on a t-shirt (yet), regardless of how luxe they feel.

Je isn't going anywhere. Every sesson getting better and better. They actually do runway shows and continue to expand the collection every sesson.

Back
Top Bottom