Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

I don't agree on the price of these but damn...with the right fit these are next level

Swear, bro! I'm 3 pairs deep into the Cast 2 collection and i think he finally nailed it. Hella tight i missed out on the black knee blowouts (im hearing they'll never restock either smh). Came a long way from his first denim collection, which was complete garbage. So if he's making leaps like this, i'm gonna pay more attention Personally, im just REALLY pleased with the fit on me.

They had black knee blowouts as part of their last runway show. It might not be the same exact pair but something similar. They have the photos on Vouge website.

Swear, bro! I'm 3 pairs deep into the Cast 2 collection and i think he finally nailed it. Hella tight i missed out on the black knee blowouts (im hearing they'll never restock either smh). Came a long way from his first denim collection, which was complete garbage. So if he's making leaps like this, i'm gonna pay more attention Personally, im just REALLY pleased with the fit on me.

They had black knee blowouts as part of their last runway show. It might not be the same exact pair but something similar. They have the photos on Vouge website.

Just peeped, not rocking with them looking cropped right now. Maybe i'll come around later

That's a great price.

There are tons of ways to pull that off.
You could stay simply with a grey or white tee, black jeans, and boots (either black or brown). You could make it even more simple with sneakers. Plain CP's low profile SL's like skates or 01's.

Or you could do the flannel/button down layered look, again with boots and black jeans. I think black jeans look the best with this.

It's a very versatile pice.

Just grabbed this on sale:

Any inspiration/recommendations on what to rock with it?

Would layer with a JE villain hoodie, waxed black jeans and pretty much any shoe in your arsenal would work nicely.

23soles 23soles pretty much hit it what I thought spot on.

Last edited:

slim cargos. in  a darker earth tone or muted red/orange. dark boots or chukka or visvim, grey t or light blue oxford 

23soles 23soles tmso tmso JPS JPS

Thanks for the ideas guys. I bought the denim jacket on impulse since it was on sale, thinking I can somehow work it into my wardrobe. I'll give it a shot when it comes in next week.

@23soles @TMSO @instagram

Thanks for the ideas guys. I bought the denim jacket on impulse since it was on sale, thinking I can somehow work it into my wardrobe. I'll give it a shot when it comes in next week.
luckily for you u have a pretty good sense of style where u can definitely work it into your existent wardrobe!

Nice pickup Ed, I think the key is stay away from blue denims and stay simple, and just like other said, black jeans and keep it simple.

here is a shot I took flannels with black denims. My denim jacket aren't SLP though.

Back
Top Bottom