Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Jeans I agree but I'm an XL through and through with all their tops (48 in jackets though). Can't comment on the tunics though :lol:

Thanks man and that sucks. For sunglasses it's probably best to buy in the store so you can try them on beforehand and not get delayed like that

I always hit sunglass stores just to try on some sunglasses. I take down the model and frame size of pairs I like, then go home home and buy online and save. Sunglasses are like electronics in that there is always deals for them online, even new models.

Last edited:
Gpoop, that SLP cashmere shirt up there is 2 size smaller than OS flannels and one size smaller than nashville.

Hey, guys really interested in buying a goyard card holder & found one for a good price.
just don't know if it's legit or not

Last edited:
if you're going goyard dont try to save a few bucks and just go to or call one of the few retailers
Thanks for the response, 

Curios as to why you say that with Goyard specifically,

Working in the industry, almost everything in the high end realm is subjected to sales because of the high profit margin, so I try to never pay retail on anything because I am aware of the cost and wholesale to the store

hreveur hreveur do you have a photo of the dustbag/sleeve? I'll check my tags when I can. Something about that one looks a little off. I could be wrong though.

Yeah, but only a small percentage.

oh man I had no idea - I just know the western cut is notorious for being small...

the aw13 runway version is one of my grails - so I would have preferred that...but it's almost impossible to find these days

Just got these John Elliott cargo pants that were $440 for $79.00 Canadian. I didn't try them on in store and when I got home I'm a bit on the fence. Opinions?

Also this 550$ rag and bone jacket for 99$.

Last edited:
Thanks man and that sucks. For sunglasses it's probably best to buy in the store so you can try them on beforehand and not get delayed like that
I always hit sunglass stores just to try on some sunglasses. I take down the model and frame size of pairs I like, then go home home and buy online and save. Sunglasses are like electronics in that there is always deals for them online, even new models.
You guys are right but it's hard to find them in this area. The only flagship store is in Amsterdam. Too far away from me. I think it's worth the wait though. 

I'll admit to being a total noob to JE clothing. I've always wanted a pair of the sweats but couldn't bring myself to spend that much on sweats lol. Picked up a small (1) and was wondering if I maybe should have sized up one as the legs are pretty damn tight. Might be all JE clothing tho.

Last edited:

I'll admit to being a total noob to JE clothing. I've always wanted a pair of the sweats but couldn't bring myself to spend that much on sweats lol. Picked up a small (1) and was wondering if I maybe should have sized up one as the legs are pretty damn tight. Might be all JE clothing tho.
It's ok. We've all been there. Most of the time clothing stretches so if they aren't tight to the point where you can't bend your legs to walk up some stairs then you're good.

Wondering if anybody has purchased Canada Goose product before. Willing to pull the trigger, but would like to know it's not just a name brand that justifies the price.

Back
Top Bottom