Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Colored leather so far has been runway only. Hopefully this releases though.
why .. like why do that ... and he know's that _ is fire 
mean.gif

Nice pickup Ed, I think the key is stay away from blue denims and stay simple, and just like other said, black jeans and keep it simple.

here is a shot I took flannels with black denims. My denim jacket aren't SLP though.
my grail flannel

I don't think that piece will see any discount if it's made. They will make a small amount that prob sells out instantly.
if that's the case might have to start saving now :lol:
What's the biggest size generally?

if that's the case might have to start saving now :lol:
What's the biggest size generally?

They have an XXL as the biggest. Lately anything JE that has hype sells quick. High priced seasonal items generally don't have huge quantities

That's good, the xl probably fits like an L or xl anyways so if I stumble upon 1600 when/if it drops I'll take it into consideration. Otherwise I ain't really stressing the jacket, even though it's beautiful. If it sells out like a pair of yeezys do I'm good on that :lol:
I ain't struggling to spend close to 2 grand

Speaking of spending close to 2 grand, I don't know why but I really want this Givenchy jacket. Anyone have a hookup at Barneys?

:smh:

The prints are rock albums, right? Looks like I see 'In Utero', maybe Iron Maiden in there too.
Yes, yes it is.
Sort of, the prints are blurred versions of prints he uses. Like the screaming monkeys on the sleeves or the monkey skull by the shoulder. The in utero might be lifted but the iron maiden looking thing was from anther shirt that looked like iron maiden.

He does such a great job on prints and unusual camos but then decides to make derivative pieces but juxtaposing multiple on one item, almost never looks good. Looks like a fast fashion chain got on photoshop tried to make a Givenchy look-a-like.

Brian!

I vote oil stained.
I did it man... I pulled the plug. Oil stains it is.

In the meantime. I finally took a pic of my L01 on... I think I might've told you guys that I bought it smaller than I would normally wear to push me to lose some weight. Almost there. By the time the weather permits, I should be good! PS. Don't mind the bathroom, and the nike shorts, haha.

The black trashed are quite literally trash. That said, apparently this season's are nice.

The only SLP denim I have my eye on this season are these:

Back
Top Bottom