Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

i do like high end designer items myself, so i'm not trying to hate. however, what is so hot about a patent leather vest ? its not like you can wear thatin the winter when it snows (in your area), and in the fall when its probably something that will keep you a little too warm. is it because jay z rocked it ? idon't really see anything design wise or fit wise that would set it apart from any other vest ie. northface. well besides the obvious which is the patentfinish. again, just seeing what you guys see in it ? not spewing hate.

In the Fall on those warm days you can wear it with a T-Shirt, in the Winter you can wear it with a hoody if it isn't THAT cold.

Tag Heuer Grand Carrera Calibre RS (CAV511A.BA0902), would have been about $1,655 before tax.
You walked away from that deal because??? You could have flipped that in a day if you weren't interested in keeping it for yourself.

I personally am not a fan of moncler vests, I would have gone Evidence's all day but thats just me
smile.gif

Sooner or later I will take pics, I just realized I need to add more days to the week because I don't have enough time to rock my jeans. 17 TRJ's andcounting lol I have been OD'ing with clothes lately, specifically jeans. 7forallmankind still fit the best if you ask me.

bump.want to know is this the regular gucci baseball cap fabolous has on in the video or is it a different hat, and info on the polo?

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Walked away from a Tag Heuer Grand Carrera Calibre RS (CAV511A.BA0902), would have been about $1,655 before tax.
mad.gif

I was playing poker on Sunday in between these two guys (pause).. one was wearing a Breitling Bentley 6.75 and the other was wearing the CCRS and honestly theTag stole the show. Such class, such wrist presence without coming across as ostentatious.

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Walked away from a Tag Heuer Grand Carrera Calibre RS (CAV511A.BA0902), would have been about $1,655 before tax.
mad.gif

I was playing poker on Sunday in between these two guys (pause).. one was wearing a Breitling Bentley 6.75 and the other was wearing the CCRS and honestly the Tag stole the show. Such class, such wrist presence without coming across as ostentatious.
A Carrera stole the show from a 6.75? Lets not get crazy now
wink.gif
Not even in the same class if you ask me.

As I was telling RFX, I'm not sure I looked at the GRAND Carrera now.

I walked away simply because:

1) I'm lazy to sell it
2) When I pass my last leg of the CPA exam, a new watch is my gift to myself. I haven't passed the last one yet, so I'm waiting.

LazyJ, I visited Bloomingdales yesterday and the discount on the Tag is a no go, sadly.
They won't let me use it and I didn't really want to argue to I just walked away and went to the Paul Smith and John Varvatos section and that made mehappy.
I got enough gift cards (they were giving out $15 fift cards for $100 spent) to get the new JV Converse I've had my eye on.
6219-689194-p.jpg

Also, Moncler jackets were everywhere at Bloomingdales but didn't find the patent vest you guys are buying.
It's not my style but I figured you guys would love to buy it a discount since anythign over $500 and you get 20% off plus a $25 off and the 415 gift cardsfor every $100 spent.
It would have been a good deal.

The all over Gucci monogram isn't my favorite, but I keep looking at that backpack since I saw Pacman wear it on Hard Knocks.
nerd.gif

Saw that red Moncler Jacket at Bloomingdales too. It's nice but I just have a certain disdain for nylon. That is why I never own any Prada clothing in thefirst place.

Saw that red Moncler at Bloomingdales too. It is nice but I just have a certain disdain or nylon.
Thats why I never owned any Prada clothing.

smh.gif
@ This dude Fab, funny because I was speaking to Kid Cudi yesterday about this jacket, Cudi had on the Camo Belt & Matching Duffel Bag. I seen a pic ofsomeone wearing the jacket before but forgot who,
smh.gif
Kid Cudi and his crew each with Gucci Duffel's.

laugh.gif
@ the story he told me when he was with Kanye chilling and he was oneof the frist people to see the Custom Christopher....anyways that jacket�
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i copped that jacket the other day. i'll post pics when i have time. it's reversible as well.

EDIT_

Back
Top Bottom