Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

83055039.jpg

Hov pleast stop......
smh.gif
Ato's & LV bag to a Football Game?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

83055039.jpg

Hov pleast stop......
smh.gif
sons having fun
pimp.gif
sidelines for a cowboys game- handshakesand jokes with Jerry jones, and various players... white secret service looking dude uncomfortably holding your lv bag while u make a silly pose for thecameras ... life is good

I don't think Jay-Z's shoes are bad along with the ugly LV bag, at least he has a body guard carry it for him. haha.

I can only imagine what the Herme's Croc hoody and jacket would cost....

I'd guess easily 100k+ Since a Birkin can run into the 50s

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

83055039.jpg

Hov pleast stop......
smh.gif
sons having fun
pimp.gif
sidelines for a cowboys game- handshakes and jokes with Jerry jones, and various players... white secret service looking dude uncomfortably holding your lv bag while u make a silly pose for the cameras ... life is good
pimp.gif

smh at jay, i wish louis would experiment with other types of collars. seems like they never venture far from their comfort zone but whatever no diss

Originally Posted by 5tan

I can only imagine what the Herme's Croc hoody and jacket would cost....

I'd guess easily 100k+ Since a Birkin can run into the 50s
My boy works at Hermes NYC theres two versions of that hoody...theres a "cheap" one for 18K and another in the realm of 72K Hermes isretarded expensive.

And I already feel self-conscious wearing the shoes and belt at the same time, but damn that dude looks like he is a mannequin on display at the LV store.

Also, which scarf are talking about? These ones?
11658879_black
11658879_brown
11658879_grey

Or these?

11676081_black_grey
11676081_beige_brown

Nah, not those. Its the Damier Graphite Alpaca/Wool one, its was $225CAD, its not on eluxury or lv.com. Its a smaller pattern, fine knit with loose squares ontop, amazing. I would of picked it up the other day but i promised myself not to get any new lv until i go to champs-elysees GOD willing.

I don't think the belt and shoes would look bad together as long as you keep the belt subtle and not flash the whole things like that mannequin. I wouldkeep the hat and sweater solo though because they're more prominent items and also at eye level.

Originally Posted by RFX45

And I already feel self-conscious wearing the shoes and belt at the same time, but damn that dude looks like he is a mannequin on display at the LV store.

laugh.gif
i just said the same exact thing in the jewelthread...all he needs is one of the graphite bags-

anywhoo its getting kinda brick so def time to go scarf/hat shopping - still undecided on which to get...and i still havent taken the sneakers or belt out thebox since i bought them
smh.gif
loving my cardholder tho
ohwell.gif

and
alien.gif
to wifey for coming up to me the other day and asking if i eversaw anybody wearing Moncler....then she proceeds to show me a couple jackets she wants 1500+
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
i just said the same exact thing in the jewel thread...all he needs is one of the graphite bags-

anywhoo its getting kinda brick so def time to go scarf/hat shopping - still undecided on which to get...and i still havent taken the sneakers or belt out the box since i bought them
smh.gif
loving my cardholder tho
ohwell.gif

and
alien.gif
to wifey for coming up to me the other day and asking if i ever saw anybody wearing Moncler....then she proceeds to show me a couple jackets she wants 1500+
ohwell.gif

I feel your pain...My 22nd Birthday is in 18 days and my girlfriend is buggin' me about these $1200 Christian Louboutin booties....Im like "
indifferent.gif
"

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif
i just said the same exact thing in the jewel thread...all he needs is one of the graphite bags-

anywhoo its getting kinda brick so def time to go scarf/hat shopping - still undecided on which to get...and i still havent taken the sneakers or belt out the box since i bought them
smh.gif
loving my cardholder tho
ohwell.gif

and
alien.gif
to wifey for coming up to me the other day and asking if i ever saw anybody wearing Moncler....then she proceeds to show me a couple jackets she wants 1500+
ohwell.gif

I feel your pain...My 22nd Birthday is in 18 days and my girlfriend is buggin' me about these $1200 Christian Louboutin booties....Im like "
indifferent.gif
"
Basically, you buy stufff lik ethat for women when ur 50.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

laugh.gif

smh.gif
loving my cardholder tho
ohwell.gif

and
alien.gif
ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif
"
Basically, you buy stufff lik ethat for women when ur 50.

Nah, I spoil my girl...I put her through alot of BS in the past
ohwell.gif
...Butill be damned if she thinks im finna buy her some $1000+ shoes when my BirthDay is right around the corner....ishhh by time we hit 50, hopefully I'll becoppin her Bentleys and Maybach Landaulets
happy.gif

Scorpio here too, gonna get myself a nice bday gift. Damn Regent, why you gotta expose me like that
happy.gif

^^^ Mines on the 29th. You just missed being a fellow Scorpio by one day.

wait?...whats today?!?....Im a Scorp'...my bday is on the 25th!

My bad, i read it wrong. i thought you said you rbday was on the 22nd.
laugh.gif

Got to get my eyes fixed. Looks liek we have a few other Scorpio's here too.

I don't know what to get myself for my birthday. The Tag I got was supposed to be it but I think I got it way too early.
laugh.gif

Now I'm probably going to have get something else.

Back
Top Bottom