Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Alexander McQueen Tartan Polo

Also, new pickup. I also have bought 4 other pairs, 2 leather jackets, and tee's/hoodies here and there, still havn't arrived waiting for them i pre-ordered.

Not sure about these might return, a little to plain for me. Opinions?

Pics in the spoiler.

I like the fit
Yeah I kinda do, I wonder what girls think of these biker jeans on men....?
Also, if you notice the whole jeans are waxed very very lightly, unnoticeable until you get close to the denim. But there are little spots where they waxed it more, at certain angles you can see it in the pics, areas where it looks distressed too, that's the wax.

Last edited:
I like it and fit is about right for what is Balmains intended fit. I really, really like it to be honest. Its a keeper in my book. I'd just sag it a bit though, just slightly to avoid any tightness in the crotch area.

Last edited:
I like it and fit is about right for what is Balmains intended fit. I really, really like it to be honest. Its a keeper in my book. I'd just sag it a bit though, just slightly to avoid any tightness in the crotch area.
I had them at the waist for taking the pics. I normally do sag a bit. The only thing i don't like about that is boxers tend to puff up around the edges of the jeans if you know what i mean it looks weird sometimes.

I know what you mean by the boxers pulling up, that's why I wear slim fit boxers. Balmain tends to have wider waist in comparison to the heavily tapered legs so it shouldn't be much of a problem, no? Might just take some getting used to it.

Really want this khaki bikers.

Always hated missing out on the Balmain khaki jeans Zac Efron had.

I had them at the waist for taking the pics. I normally do sag a bit. The only thing i don't like about that is boxers tend to puff up around the edges of the jeans if you know what i mean it looks weird sometimes.

As RFX said slim fit boxers are the solution. I will say I wear slim fit boxer briefs. I stopped wearing boxers when I graduated High School when sperm count was not a factor, they really aren't great for grown men once your balls drop.

Target has some nice hanes slim fit boxer briefs. Not all Targets carry them though.

Re: Rogue - apparently they are coming out with new colors next month.

And re: boxers - nothing beats Burberry. NOTHING.

I stay with CK slimfit boxer knits. I stick with what works and so far, I have no reason to change. Same with my gold toe socks, so cheap but still great. I can stock up on them and enjoy wearing a new one every so often.

As RFX said slim fit boxers are the solution. I will say I wear slim fit boxer briefs. I stopped wearing boxers when I graduated High School when sperm count was not a factor, they really aren't great for grown men once your balls drop.

Target has some nice hanes slim fit boxer briefs. Not all Targets carry them though.
Haha well im in high school everyone wears boxers i guess that explains it lol

Last edited:
More F/W 13 Pics in the spoiler. I will write something interesting about the wadded biker jacket (the leather jacket with belt on waist) later. It's probably my favorite jacket design of all time.

Last edited:
We have these in a size 34 right now that someone returned. They are a great fit a tad big in the waist like previously mentioned, but comfortable.

We have these in a size 34 right now that someone returned. They are a great fit a tad big in the waist like previously mentioned, but comfortable.

Those fit 2 sizes big so if your a 34 you need 32.... these would be for someone that is 36

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom