Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Damn, hiring Hedi has become one the best decision YSL ever did for their brand. They were stuck in a rut there selling just YSL tees and belts and occasional sneakers but now, the jeans, bikers, varsity, sneakers, etc... can't even make the showroom floor and even if it does, they are gone within a few days to a week. Crazy!

Heidi did a great job reinventing the image of YSL. At first, a lot of people were upset and saying they were going to boycott SLP because he dropped the Y. Now those same people are probably the ones puttin their names down on the wait list for everything.

Last edited:
Those jeans are terrible. Fit looks off, the rips and wash are meh. Just an opinion, dont think its worth the price.

LaceDemUp, did you size up? In my experience, these should fit pretty tight and slim when go true size.

^^^ I got a 36 but it's too big in the waist, so I have to take them in...I tried the 34 but I couldn't get the legs to fit...my calves are too big Lol!

I think the angle and lighting makes them look less flattering. My initial thought would have been to size down as well as AirMurph suggested not sure how much stretch there is in the jeans though from the get go.

Last edited:
^yea sizing on SLP 15.5 cm is kinda weird, unless your skinny as a toothpick, it is extremely hard getting your size right without trying on multiple pairs.

I usually wear 30-31 in most brands which is equivalent to a 33 waist. However I can barely fit in size 32 for 15.5 which equals to a 34 inch waist. Also I'm a 31 in 17.5 with quite a bit of space in the waist after 2 wears.

Furthermore I wish they had a SLP boutique in Toronto :frown: cause Holt Renfrew just ain't cutti

Last edited:
^^^ I got a 36 but it's too big in the waist, so I have to take them in...I tried the 34 but I couldn't get the legs to fit...my calves are too big Lol!

That's what happened with my super destroyeds. Waist was a bit big so I have to sag to make it work. The thighs and ankle area stretches a little after a while, which is good. I'm just wondering if I should get the regular destroyeds too. I can't wear the super destroyeds in colder weather.

Last edited:
That's what happened with my super destroyeds. Waist was a bit big so I have to sag to make it work. The thighs and ankle area stretches a little after a while, which is good. I'm just wondering if I should get the regular destroyeds too. I can't wear the super destroyeds in colder weather.

Exactly! So they do stretch at the bottom...
Couldn't fit the 34 over my calves lol, but I would have fit the waist.

Not high end sneakers by any means but the leather on these is so buttery smooth.

Cole Haan and NF Selvedge jeans can't go wrong

Last edited:
Exactly! So they do stretch at the bottom...
Couldn't fit the 34 over my calves lol, but I would have fit the waist.

Yeah I had struggles putting mine on at first, they're great now after a few wears. Actually, I have a friend who had the same problem as you with big *** Soccer calves. I think he just went up a size and he was fine.

Here is the picture of restock SLP crashed denim. That's what they called in the store.

I had same jeans from the last season but sold them cuz it was too tight.

Now I got one size up and it fits perfect.

I got my pair last season of the SLP destroyeds and they do stretch after a few wears. I actually had mine taken in at the waist at the SLP store. And from my experience with SLP jeans (have 4 different pair) after Hedi took over I noticed they all run big on the waist and are very tapered/tight as you go down under the knees. They all stretch and break in after some wears so it's all good. And to the guy who said they don't look good, I agree with RFX it was probably just the angel and lighting

how do rogue bikers fit?
Highly suggest uglybrosusa.

Ive seen Rogue jeans/pants in Macy's and the quality looks crappy for $200.

These are authentic bikers, came with knee pads that you can put in the knee, and the ribbing stretches so its super comfy when sitting down. Price isnt bad either. $298.

My pic.

Stoked those jeans restocked, I asked about these a few months back restocking…..Going to get on the list ASAP

Highly suggest uglybrosusa.

Ive seen Rogue jeans/pants in Macy's and the quality looks crappy for $200.

These are authentic bikers, came with knee pads that you can put in the knee, and the ribbing stretches so its super comfy when sitting down. Price isnt bad either. $298.

My pic.
What Style are the ones you're wearing?..  I'd like a black pair if they make them...

Back
Top Bottom