Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Pair of jeans just got delivered to my house today
indifferent.gif

I should return em and buy at the discounted price
laugh.gif
You should contact them and see if they can just credit your method of payment.

Yah most store will just do a price adjustment, if they initially said no just tell them it'll be a hassle to return then re-order, most will understand and just refund the difference.

are those mids or highs? i just bought a pair of mids but cant get my af1 to look like that! the high tall loose fitted look!

Mids.
Just loosen the factory lacing up a little & throw them on.

I appreciate everyone who suggested Acne & Alexander Wang tees... The fit on both is exactly what I was looking for.

I don't think my plot is going to work. The hotline hours have ended and won't be back online until the sale ends |I :lol:

Hey,

To those that purchased the SLP Crash denim, did you guys end up sizing up 1 or stay TTS? I find them a bit tight lol

Also, have a pair of SLP Biker jeans for sale size 31( leather zips on knees) if anyone's interested. 1600 USD shipped

Hey,

To those that purchased the SLP Crash denim, did you guys end up sizing up 1 or stay TTS? I find them a bit tight lol

Also, have a pair of SLP Biker jeans for sale size 31( leather zips on knees) if anyone's interested. 1600 USD shipped

wow thats almost double of what I paid for the bikers smh... Wale is looking for a pair on IG, maybe he will bite at that price >D

I went TTS in all the SLP, they all fit tight in the beginning but will stretch after you break them in except the biker. I got the biker from Matches Fashion last year when they just came out, they were selling them for around 950 shipped. btw, the destroyed jeans are from last season, not sure if they are the same as the one just restock.

Last edited:
When?

I need to get one in XS/34/44!

It's not listed in their permanent collection either so if you have info, please share. :D

They're expected for June but I'm sure they'll come a little later and not sure if the numbers have changed since. Might want to contact your SA and get on that list.

Also, this women's pre fall color is very nice. There's a nice mens color coming as well

I went TTS in all the SLP, they all fit tight in the beginning but will stretch after you break them in except the biker. I got the biker from Matches Fashion last year when they just came out, they were selling them for around 950 shipped. btw, the destroyed jeans are from last season, not sure if they are the same as the one just restock.

I guess that's USD pricing. The crash fits extra tight cause of the fact that they are 100% cotton. Most D02 have stretch in them, obviously excluding the raws.

I'm sorta new to high end designer clothing could you guys post some sites that have Memorial Day sales on them right now? Thanks!

Crash's are 100% cotton? Good to know. I thought the 2% elastane helped with my D02's for stretching, still a good idea to go tts?

I went true to size on the crash, big on the waist for me. Really tight on the ankles with the rips, getting them off takes like 3 minutes. 

Crash's are 100% cotton? Good to know. I thought the 2% elastane helped with my D02's for stretching, still a good idea to go tts?
Yea crash's are 100% cotton so they are real stiff in the beginning. The 2% elastane helps out a lot. Most of my SL denim have elastane in them, so they stretch out after 1 or 2 wears.

Back
Top Bottom