Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Nice RFX, need to step my watch game up, never been into watches like that for whatever reason. That's my bro's addiction.

New cops for me
Les Hommes tee

Diesel Black Gold Charcoal Ombre Coated Tamal

Neil Barrett Tee

N. Barrett Faux Leather Sleeve Tee

Burberry Polo

Burberry Tee

Last edited:
I got a few things coming in early next week. I won't spoil it with stock photos but I'm excited none the less.

im a hardcore gym rat who kinda lays low for the most part who finally needs to upgrade my wardrobe

what denim do you guys where these days an do you know whats good for someone with more muscular legs?

all i have is a pair of straight leg b. republic vintage in straight wash and a pair of levi 508, i cant even tell you the last time i wore either both are 33x32 an are the best ive found so far with more muscular legs

i been wearing joggers and slim cargos all summer long, i just picked up some balenciagas, margielas an i think im gonna pull the trigger on some SLP kicks. thanks, so i kinda need some nice jeans for the upcoming fall asap

Drake makes those trendy biker pants look lame. I'm not a drake hater either.

I know a guy in Bronx who sells fake Balmain and those Saint Laurent....they look real. All perception. Has the branding an everything. His sales gonna go up.

Last edited:
im a hardcore gym rat who kinda lays low for the most part who finally needs to upgrade my wardrobe

what denim do you guys where these days an do you know whats good for someone with more muscular legs?

all i have is a pair of straight leg b. republic vintage in straight wash and a pair of levi 508, i cant even tell you the last time i wore either both are 33x32 an are the best ive found so far with more muscular legs

i been wearing joggers and slim cargos all summer long, i just picked up some balenciagas, margielas an i think im gonna pull the trigger on some SLP kicks. thanks, so i kinda need some nice jeans for the upcoming fall asap

How big are you? Height and weight?

Got the Represent bikers in today.

Came out about a size/two sizes too big on the waist but idk if I should still keep them.

They feel a bit loose at the seat area.

Got the Represent bikers in today.

Came out about a size/two sizes too big on the waist but idk if I should still keep them.

They feel a bit loose at the seat area.

which model did you get?

i was looking at their all black wraith model, i could be buggin, would look like straight leggins on me but i did pick up those MMM futures its a good look with em

i dont wanna come off as a sheep though so i might leave the bikers alone, i dunno

Last edited:
which model did you get?

i was looking at their all black wraith model, i could be buggin, would look like straight leggins on me but i did pick up those MMM futures its a good look with em

i dont wanna come off as a sheep though so i might leave the bikers alone, i dunno

I got the black stonewash Wraiths.

I probably wouldn't recommend them if your legs are on the brolic side. :lol:

im gonna drop 10-15 lbs then denim shop im bored with bodybuilding right now

i been playing b ball an im gonna get into indoor rock climbing an other ish, im not feelin no Joes Jeans

So the first item has arrived. I'm very pleased with the detailing and find them different enough to warrant a third pair of Balmain jeans. You can't tell the color or detail exactly with these quick iPhone photos but I didn't feel like whipping the dslr out after work. The new pair is the darkest black but also waxed and glossier then the middle pair.

Last edited:
Just bought this on sale at balmain

if you didnt say that was balmain id just assume it was gap or something

i just cant get that fancy when it comes to this high end stuff, denims and kicks are one thing but pass on the basic tops like

high end jackets also >>>

Last edited:
if you didnt say that was balmain id just assume it was gap or something

i just cant get that fancy when it comes to this high end stuff, denims and kicks are one thing but pass on the basic tops like this
Difference between Hanes and APC man. Get a John Elliot + Co tee, the ~100$ one not the cheaper one, to see what I mean. Your idea of a tee shirt will drastically change. Same idea here. 

Difference between Hanes and APC man. Get a John Elliot + Co tee, the ~100$ one not the cheaper one, to see what I mean. Your idea of a tee shirt will drastically change. Same idea here. 

i just went to the website............t shirts arent that serious for me i dunno, yall dudes fancy as hell, i respect it though

those john elliot the cast/coast denims are perfect though.

how is sizing on the denim??

edit: nvm they have the measurements up, im gonna order nice man thanks. i never heard of this company

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom