Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

YSL Private Sale - ysl.com

Code: YSLFW14

Looks like about 40% off, only tried on a few items.

Last edited:
Works on those items and I am not logged in either so it isn't account specific. Works on that red teddy leopard detail and black biker with white lapel that Kevine wanted.

Last edited:
:lol: I would have copped already but they only have the lace-ups.

Not liking those big D-rings.

Not much in the sale I like. I got to check if they ship to Canada, or else I'll have to get items shipped to my U.S. addy.

Can't go wrong with either one. The first one is going to be warmer as I believe that one is full shearling while the second one is only on the lapel so if you're in a colder climate the choice is obvious. You do save more than half on the second one though because it's just cotton.

@RFX45  - thanks for the advice

it actually never gets that cold in HK, but i get a much better deal on the aviator thanks to a special mrporter offer on my amex so it winds off being ~40% more than the cotton biker

trying to balance the better deal with (i) not wearing it much given the climate in HK and (ii) really drawing a blank on which shoes to rock with the aviator lol

Last edited:
@RFX45
 - thanks for the advice

it actually never gets that cold in HK, but i get a much better deal on the aviator thanks to a special mrporter offer on my amex so it winds off being ~40% more than the cotton biker

trying to balance the better deal with (i) not wearing it much given the climate in HK and (ii) really drawing a blank on which shoes to rock with the aviator lol
Tell me more about this offer, how did you know you had it, what was it actully good for and what type of Amex do you have? I have an Amex and shop at Mr P so just wondering if I can expect anything good like that

@RFX45
 - thanks for the advice

Both look nice but i would choose the cotton one for HK weather. I wear short sleeve in Dec in HK so i don't think I'll have any chance to wear the shearling at all over there.

Last edited:
My friend is in NYC right now, went by the SoHo SLP store today. He said both destroyeds were allowed in the 40% sale, but only small sizes left (26 and 27)

Tell me more about this offer, how did you know you had it, what was it actully good for and what type of Amex do you have? I have an Amex and shop at Mr P so just wondering if I can expect anything good like that
it's a centurion offer i got in the mail a few weeks back - 20% off and entry into their EIP program (already had the latter anyway)
Both look nice but i would choose the cotton one for HK weather. I wear short sleeve in Dec in HK so i don't think I'll have any chance to wear the shearling at all over there.
i think you're right - wouldn't realistically wear the shearling except on trips to beijing or seoul

How's the sizing on the John Elliot Villain hoodies? There's a site doing 25% off on 'em. 

Back
Top Bottom