Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

im gonna ask this question again because i am having absolutely NO luck at all finding that G stud gucci jacket if anyone has any info on getting a size S lemeknow!

1.jpg

^^^ At this point, that jacket is probably gone and your best bet is ebay. Like I said a few months ago, that was on the Gucci outlet but I bigger sizes.

Also, I am so pissed. Cartier increased their prices again, 6.2% to be exact. Now the Pasha Seatimer retails for $6425 when it was $6050 a month ago.

I like the gucci belt RFX posted. I seem to cant find it in my size tho.
And WOW at Cartier raising there price. My sister was just about to buy one. She gonna be mad now.

What belt size are you?
I believe Bluefly has the green/red/green version in size 36-38, which is unusual.
Plus those belts doesn't necessarily need holes so you can go a size or two up.
You'll just have a little extra hanging on the side.

Yeah, I was calling my Watch AD to inquire about the Cartier and h informed me about the increase.
He did mention it was goign up but since most watches raised their prices just this past February, i didn't expect it to happen so fast.
I was thinking around Fall, maybe October or November.

RFX you are the man. I just scooped that belt. I had been looking for it, Neiman's has been sold out and I was about literally just about to drop $299 onit on Rafaello Network just like 30 mins ago (was sold out there too). Now I got the belt I want in my size at a discount (plus that bluefly code)! Reallyappreciate it.

I got the 38...i'm prolly like a 33 waist, so that would be like 38 and I remember lace telling me back in the day that it's not bad if that belt isbig cause having some slack is no big deal with a casual belt like that.

With that particular belt, I guess having a little extra isn't so bad.
Post pics when you receive it.

Wow, they re-up on those belts fast, I checked a few hours ago and there was only a 38 I think.
Now 34,36,40.

I'd buy one but there's no way I wanna pay the duty/customs fees on that.

But that is a pretty great deal.

I'm about to get my Moncler vest but I'm wondering how they fit? both my Polo Vest's are are size XL's. They usually go by number sizing so Iknow I'll be a size 1 or 2 just wondering if the fit is any different.

Back
Top Bottom