Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Originally Posted by Tic Daddy Dollaz

Originally Posted by evisumane123

Do the Gucci outlets carry any decent belts?im thinking bout taking the 2 hour drive to the nearest one to actually see some legit ones, other than searching ebay for one cheaper than retail...its like trying to find a needle in a haystack to find an authentic one...

not too sure about the selection at putlets, but the gucci stores will be having their sales in about a month, so you could save money there

all gucci stores will be having this sale? do you know what the reason for the sale, do they always have it once in a while? more info plz

Originally Posted by TheAnswer

Do the Gucci outlets carry any decent belts?im thinking bout taking the 2 hour drive to the nearest one to actually see some legit ones, other than searching ebay for one cheaper than retail...its like trying to find a needle in a haystack to find an authentic one...

not too sure about the selection at putlets, but the gucci stores will be having their sales in about a month, so you could save money there

all gucci stores will be having this sale? do you know what the reason for the sale, do they always have it once in a while? more info plz

As far as I know, they all have a sale. Some have more stuff than others. They have 2 sales a year on some of the past season items, it starts at 40% off

Its their semi-annual sale. Presale starts around end of may and official sale starts early june for public. The sale is just a way for them to get rid of seasonal stuff before they send them out to outlets.

They said the shoes that inspired the S Carters will be in stores in about a month

Is it safe to assume they'll wait until the sale ends to put them in stores?

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Its their semi-annual sale. Presale starts around end of may and official sale starts early june for public. The sale is just a way for them to get rid of seasonal stuff before they send them out to outlets.
I'm guessing pre-sale is by invite for select customers then? Or do you know if anyone can just go in and buy things when the presale starts?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

They said the shoes that inspired the S Carters will be in stores in about a month

Is it safe to assume they'll wait until the sale ends to put them in stores?

Select stores already have them tennis classic 84'...the sale will only apply to certain items..last sale excluded most good shoes:/

this has always been one of my fav threads

arnie, the jackets are looking serious

how much is that louis monogram pocket tee?

thanks.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

I'm guessing pre-sale is by invite for select customers then? Or do you know if anyone can just go in and buy things when the presale starts?
Anyone can go in, once you know the pre-sale is happening just walk up to a SA and ask them to show you the pre-sale items. They'll normally be in certain sections of the store all grouped together, then you pay and wait until the sale becomes public to pick your items up. But keep in mind all sales are final.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

yea i was in there for a charity event/party around xmas and it looks like birdman been petitioning the lv main offices - red everywhere
laugh.gif

but dammnn homie? XXS?! i was about to impulse buy that purple pocket polo but i needed a L/XL and they didnt have any...

but yea i'll have some pickups soon- been saving for this wedding and its almost time to start spending
nerd.gif

happy new year to all-

2ut0z28.jpg

edit:

off_line.gif
86KB8KOBE86 - pm me when you get a chance regarding the gucci- i tried hitting you up but theres a yuku error with your username?
I'll be looking to buy this shirt in a few weeks (Graduation Money coming in
pimp.gif
), can anyone help me?
KingTre- how much did that setup run you? It's so clean. Pm me whenever you get a chance

Originally Posted by Vancity74

What's the biggest size Keepall you could use as a carry-on?

I've heard different stories..some SAs told me 60 would be fine some say only up to 55. I have a 55 and never had problems. the 60 should work unless you stuff the hell out of it. Most of the time it depends on which airline and the dude thats standing by the terminal. I've never had problems with virgin airlines even when I stuff my bag.

Decided to scoop this bad boy up earlier this week. Get to debut it for my trip to the West Coast.
smile.gif
Sorry for the crappy phone picture.
71767o.jpg

Hmm.. I literally spent 30 minutes at the LV store in the Wynn Hotel deciding on what Keepall to get and I ended up leaving with a stupid graphite wallet instead. What's everyone's preference (style-wise)? Graphite is gorgeous, but I'm leaning towards the macassar...

Vuitto+Macassar+Keepall+lv.jpg

What's the biggest size Keepall you could use as a carry-on?

Ive gone on a number of flights with my 55 without any hassel. Id advise a 55 just to be on the safe side the way airlines are acting lately with carryons and all. A 60 would not fit under the seat by your feet but it should be snug in the overhead.

Hmm.. I literally spent 30 minutes at the LV store in the Wynn Hotel deciding on what Keepall to get and I ended up leaving with a stupid graphite wallet instead. What's everyone's preference (style-wise)? Graphite is gorgeous, but I'm leaning towards the macassar...

Vuitto+Macassar+Keepall+lv.jpg
Personally I like the Graphite Damier Keepall. Thinking about getting one in the next few weeks

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

is that monogram pocket-t on the louis web site? i can't find it ...

a link would be great!

thanks!

Not on the website. You have to purchase one in the store or call the 800 number.

PO

Yup, LV doesn't sell their clothes online and the only way to see them is through their runway show or previews that they post at LVs website.

Shay:
I think $215-235 range?
Not too sure on the color assortment available. I'm sure someone else here could be more helpful for the T-Shirts.

PO

Cam I'd do the Macassar, one of my friends got it recently and everytime I see him with it I fall in love. That > Graphite IMO.

Back
Top Bottom