Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st Post. Not new hadn't been NT soooo long forgot my old username Lol.

Just my small luxury collection.

Follow my IG jay_daedalian

Fendi Hi Tops

Gucci Suedes from like FW 2009 (personal fav)

Balenciagas FW14

SS 14 Neimans exclusive Margeila

FW13 Saint Laruent 

Stan Smith Gucci (first ever luxury shoe purchase back in 2004)

LV Elan Lows

Pradas boots I murder during winter time

Last edited:
^this post must have taken a lot of work

Nah lol downsided my luxury collection. 2yrs ago would've been twice what's posted

This is like 2/3 of sneaker collection. Then dress shoes etc not pictured. Oh to be a sneaker addict b

Can someone help check my sizing info?

For Saint Laurent high tops, either true to size or down 1 size?

For Rick Owens x Adidas, go true to size or am I supposed to go up 1 size?

Speaking of ROxAdidas, just realized that there's an all leather and a leather/nylon hybrid. Are the nylons more comfortable for wearing? Just wondering why anyone would pick those over the all leather.

Can someone help check my sizing info?

For Saint Laurent high tops, either true to size or down 1 size?

For Rick Owens x Adidas, go true to size or am I supposed to go up 1 size?

Speaking of ROxAdidas, just realized that there's an all leather and a leather/nylon hybrid. Are the nylons more comfortable for wearing? Just wondering why anyone would pick those over the all leather.
Down half size to full size on SLPs.

Assuming you're talking about the SS14 Ricks I'd say go down 1.5-2 sizes. I sized down one and it's still fairly loose.

Assuming you're talking about the SS14 Ricks I'd say go down 1.5-2 sizes. I sized down one and it's still fairly loose.

is that the consensus? that's crazy to have to size down 2 sizes. a**hole on eBay gonna tell me they're tts

I'm wondering about both last years and this upcoming one. 

Size down 1.5-2 for the new Rick Owens Adidas?

What about the original one last year?

Cheaper price and looks. The non-leather version is like $100 cheaper and some just prefer to have a "tech" look on a sport shoe than all leather.

Also, the new ones aren't out yet so not many can give you their opinions on sizing. The pre-orders just started a week or two ago.

Last edited:
Cheaper price and looks. The non-leather version is like $100 cheaper and some just prefer to have a "tech" look on a sport shoe than all leather.

Also, the new ones aren't out yet so not many can give you their opinions on sizing. The pre-orders just started a week or two ago.
Thanks bud. I'll try to get myself a leather one, but damn... sizing down 1.5-2 sizes has me scared.

Normally UK sizes are 1 size smaller than the US size, but on the ROxAdidas boxes, they're only 1/2 a size down, making it even more confusing.

Last edited:
I just went with typical UK.EU sizing, which is UK8/EU42. It should be US9 but it does say US8.5 but still fit fine for me.

Also, anyone know what these are? I think they hella ugly but was curious nonetheless.

Pradas I believe and I think it looks cool and unique, I'd like to see them closer but I like em'. I dig the geometric soles and shapes.

Last edited:
Pradas I believe and I think it looks cool and unique, I'd like to see them closer but I like em'. I dig the geometric soles and shapes.
Ah, you're right. The guy in this picture confirmed on his Insta. Need to see diff colours imo. 

Are they released yet? I might need to go to the prada store tomorrow.

Prada gang, alp!

We're there any other new designs you saw footwear wise at the show? Curious as to when these will drop
Any other color ways other then these coming? Unfortunately the black and silver pair I wanted has sold out in a 45
What colorway is this?
I have the black and silver...if I can find a good price on like a plain black I'll sell u the metallic ones...I wore them twice

Can anyone whose picked up a pair of the recent Extra Blanc Balenciaga Arenas comment on the color of the leather?
It's like they used such a thin layer of paint you can almost see through it. In certain lights it looks like a light grey :smh:

And before the funnies come, they were purchased at Nordstrom so I knew they're legit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom