Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone whose picked up a pair of the recent Extra Blanc Balenciaga Arenas comment on the color of the leather?
It's like they used such a thin layer of paint you can almost see through it. In certain lights it looks like a light grey :smh:

And before the funnies come, they were purchased at Nordstrom so I knew they're legit.

Return em. If I payed that much for those and had to question anything id return immediately.

Idk if anyone is still looking, but the SLP store in Orlando at Millenia has bred SLPs. Idk what sizes or anything, but I went passed today and noticed.

Y3 SS15, blk/wht Qasa coming back

well, now im sort of ok that i wasnt able to get the all black ones. But the hype for these could be larger, though 
mean.gif

Haven't seen those dark drown arenas that are on Barney's before. They look pretty nice.

I saw those the other day and I like the a lot. Only thing I wasn't sure of, and maybe it's changed, but there was a clear difference between those and the black pair so it couldn't just be lighting but the description listed them as black which was odd.
Separately I wish that burgundy/brown pair of the high top Cotes had come in pleated, those would've been incredible. The leather is so nice.

Also, the Kanye effect is definitely working with the Y3s whether people want to admit it or not and I'm not even a fan of his, don't like the Yeezys or anything. I'd be curious to see how Adidas' numbers have been since he signed on and the impact him even wearing certain pairs (pre-Adidas too) had and the spike in sales. It may be relatively marginal but I bet it's there.

Kanyes effect is/will be there but it's probably not significant yet at this point outside of maybe the Stan Smiths he has been wearing.

Qasa have been popular and famous for the past few seasons now and really, Kaney is kind of late in that hype like the FKs. I am sure being seen wearing them boosts the sales a bit but just like FK trainers, these shoes were already selling out even before Kanye wore them. Once the Yeezi drops, thats when the insanity begins all across Adidas.

Also, looks like those Pradas are FW14. Here's a closer look on a brown pair but the white might be insta-cop.

Last edited:
I hear you. Like I said even with certain items or styles, Qasa included, it may be marginal but it's there.

I'm trying to picture those Pradas up close in white and I don't know if I'll like them as much as I did in those pics. The overall shape might not be what I hoped but I'll wait and see.

We're pretty much saying the same thing but there's really no way to gauge it though, even if there is a spike in sales in a graph in the Adidas headquarters after the Kanye x Adidas announcement, I doubt it'll be contributed to Kanye alone.

Adidas have been doing big things and just signing artists and designers left and right. You got Raf, Rick, Yohji, Jeremy, etc... then Pharrell, Rita, Snoop, 2 Chainz, Bieber, Big Sean, etc...

Then there's the Pure Boosts (the whole boost line actually) that just sells well because of the comfort and simple design. Just too many factors there to consider.

I'd probably contribute the huge sales more to Pharrell since he's been going through a much bigger mainstream circuit than Kanye lately, dudes getting music and movie exposures where he has been wearing almost exclusively Adidas. everywhere.

Haven't seen those dark drown arenas that are on Barney's before. They look pretty nice.

Those are actually black according to the description. I think it's just an unrepresentative picture.

Also Balenciaga Soho had the Rouge Grenat's in stock on Saturday in case anyone was searching.

What last call got balenciagas and Giuseppes? The one over at Bergen mall has nothing remotely close :smh:

:smh: that's great for you but the one by me gets shoes that a Marshalls would get, not much better. Maybe like Burlington.

I gotta check it out again, maybe it's improved(although I doubt it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom