Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure about last season, but they've had men's apparel before on balenciaga.com. They had the whole "egyptofunk" or whatever that collection was called on there.
Don't recall seeing the men's apparel on the sight though, just the ladies. 

Are you sure it wasn't the archive section displaying the past seasons lookbook and runway shows? That use to be my favorite part of the website, I haven't looked if they have taken that section down but I do remember that being the one of very few glimpse of Balenciaga clothing online a few years back.

I think even the mens shoes being on sale online wasn't there til maybe 2-3 years ago? It pretty much started when the arenas got popular, before that Balenciaga could only be had at some random and unknown Euro webstore or if it got sent to Bluefly.

I'm pretty sure it was on the Balenciaga webstore, under the men's section.  I remember I was on the fence about buying the "Join a Weird Trip" sweatshirt, and then my size was gone.

They didn't have the full season of apparel on there, just the "egytofunk" collection.

Unfortunately I got a job transfer so I'm in St Louis now. Shopping online mostly now except when my guy at Barney's has Loubs. I haven't seen Ryan since he was at Barney's
Oh, I was in SLP Chicago one day and Ryan was talking about a customer named Jason and he showed me a pic and it was yours. Oh well. He's a good guy, holds stuff for me with no deposit so that's always nice.

Anyone else disappointed with this season's Red Arenas? I received my order and opened the box to find "maroon" kicks..

Yup, you and me both man. I went up there 3 weeks ago too hyped to get my "red" arenas. Nope, definitely Burgundy, which is one of my fav colors but wanted the red so bad. It's funny how they even try to convince you they are red in a different lighting. Picked up the Balenciaga Waxed Denim instead which more than happy about. Don't get me wrong though, the maroon arenas are hot and I'll probably end up getting them but they definitely had peoples hopes up who missed out before on the red.

Yup, you and me both man. I went up there 3 weeks ago too hyped to get my "red" arenas. Nope, definitely Burgundy, which is one of my fav colors but wanted the red so bad. It's funny how they even try to convince you they are red in a different lighting. Picked up the Balenciaga Waxed Denim instead which more than happy about. Don't get me wrong though, the maroon arenas are hot and I'll probably end up getting them but they definitely had peoples hopes up who missed out before on the red.
How's the waxed denim? Is it shiny as the slps or more matte? Also how big is the leg opening and how'd you size on them?

How's the waxed denim? Is it shiny as the slps or more matte? Also how big is the leg opening and how'd you size on them?

Pretty dope to me. I was late to the wax denim party for some reason so I'm probably a little more hyped than most.
No, not that shiny too loud look. I'd say definitely more matte. I can't lie, i never felt that good in some denim haha no homo. Has a skinny fit through the leg opening. I usually size way up (I'm a 33 waist, but buy 36 because my thighs) and get my jeans tailored to get that straight leg fit. These won't require that, just the waist. So it's hard for me to speak on sizing since I'm not that 160lb guy and I size way up but on some sites they say they run large and to size down. i posted some pics in clothing thread couple pages back of them.

Unfortunately I got a job transfer so I'm in St Louis now. Shopping online mostly now except when my guy at Barney's has Loubs. I haven't seen Ryan since he was at Barney's
Oh, I was in SLP Chicago one day and Ryan was talking about a customer named Jason and he showed me a pic and it was yours. Oh well. He's a good guy, holds stuff for me with no deposit so that's always nice.

He is a good guy. Tell him hello for me when you see him next

Eyelet's on my arena's stained the leather. Anyone know how to get the stains out? Along with the midsole losing its shininess!

Last edited:

Eyelet's on my arena's stained the leather. Anyone know how to get the stains out? Along with the midsole losing its shininess!
Put them back in their box and never ever ever wear them again for the rest of your life. 

Here they are. Can't put together the fit I really want to until back home. Nonetheless, LV jeans and Gucci tee. The Balmains stole the show.
How do these Balmain High Tops run? I am a size 8 in AJ III, IV, V & VI.
39 in balenciaga arenas and pleated, and 40 in SLP SL/10H

Thanks in advance.

Rub it off with your finger is the best way. Use a little dish soap on a hot, damp towel if you are having trouble.

Your laces are likely going to be messed up too so I would try to avoid removing the laces during cleaning or a long as you can unless you have a replacement pair.

I've posted about this multiple times since I wore my white arenas heavily this spring and that **** was everywhere. They look fine now though.

Use dish soap and hot damp towel to wipe the midsole also. Then you can spray some windex on a paper towel and wipe the midsole once they are clean to bring back some of the shine. Sounds weird but it works.

Last edited:
Bakenciagas don't come with extra laces.

Pleateds today

So the quality is going down, people are getting stains from the eyelets, doesn't come with extra laces yet people continue to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom